“Great ”

Raze the Roof Indoor Play & Laser Tag
Ranked #8 of 16 things to do in Penryn
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Raze the Roof Indoor Activities in Cornwall. Soft Play, Laser Tag and Many More Activities at Their Best. Here is something for the whole family. Our indoor play area in Cornwall offers soft play for children, laser tag and other kids activities perfect for birthday parties or just for fun days out.The adults can enjoy a refreshing cup of coffee and their favourite magazines in our comfortable cafe with our fantastic fresh food and drink menu for the whole family complete with complementary Wi-Fi.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Took our almost 2 year old on a Thursday morning. It was fab- clean and lots for her to do. Staff were friendly too. Food was nothing special but the value was good- panini and fries (generous portion) was £5.50 so fair we thought. Our only niggle was that the youngest zone was not sectioned off with a gate like other soft plays- it’s just a low wall of blocks which meant our daughter was able to easily escape. It was lovely and quiet on our visit (probably due to the good weather outside) but on a busy day this would have been problematic to keep retrieving her. We’re not from the area but if we were we would go back. We loved that they had music on too.

Take cash! Card spend has a £5 minimum which was a pain when we just wanted a drink

All reviews
"cafe"
in 8 reviews
"job"

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Took my 3 year old yesterday and had loads of fun. Large well laid out soft play with big slides and and plenty for the under 3s too.
Staff were attentive and food looked OK.
Seen my fair share of places all over the UK as we travel a fair bit and this is a good one, some we have seen are really ropey in comparison and it's good to see a nice one.
We live in Falmouth now and can see this being a regular hang out.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Took my 2 and half year old one afternoon with a friend, admission prices were pretty average so no complaints there and the menu I looked at seemed alright, I did consider ordering food for my son however getting a few drinks was painful enough that I decided not to.

I only saw one member of staff in the 3 hours I was there and she must have been on a phone for half of that time, she looked more miserable then I do at work and I hate my job! She wasn't exactly rude but it was obviously an inconvenience for her to do anything but tap away and check messages. Having said that the play area it's self was brilliant, my son's fairly tall for his age and so enjoyed all the soft play/slides and activities..

My real concern and reason I doubt I'll be coming back in a hurry was an issue with a fire door I noticed. At the hack towards the right hand side was a door that is boarded over and the emergency fire exit light above removed.. thought not really a problem must have had to move it, became a problem when I realised from the table I was sat at I couldn't see another fire exit, only the door I'd come in right the other side.. while I'm sure the place does comply with fire safety.. bit worrying really

1  Thank NikkiTeller
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Guests at a party. Always found this ballpark clean and safe. The cafe does a decent job and the staff are friendly.