“Amazingly harmonious karaikudi flavor - Must try”

Karaikudi Annalakshmi
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Karaikudi
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Cuisines: Asian, Diner, Indian, Healthy
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Look no further if you want to try an authentic karaikudi cuisine. The high-grade restaurants need no publicity and Annalakshmi's food will make you speak for itself. I live in Japan and, Annalakshmi food and scientific cookery are way above the Michelin star traditional restaurants there. I went for a brunch with my family without any expectation. The moment I had the podi idli in my mouth, I realized that the food got prepared uniquely. Rava idli was equally high-grade. Carrot halwa was out of the world. Yummy food made all my family members looked at each other happily and we shared and tried all our favorite menu. The amazing feature me was the consistency in taste not only in the food but also in the side dishes. Being curious, I inquired and was fortunate to tour around their kitchen. Being a researcher by profession, I was happy to note that they preserve the traditional taste using modern scientific way. Their state of the art cookery facilities deliver the more excellent ingredients that no other restaurants can provide. The level of cleanliness and the serving style makes the food tastier. Make sure to step in and get the best taste of your favorite menu. You will come and write the review like mine.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

A good option for Tasty and Hygiene Food in Karaikudi. Nice varieties , served hot and polite service.. Prices were reasonable..

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Had a opportunity to try breakfast...multiple options..very tasty..podi idli was amazing..their carrot halwa is the best i had so far..must visit place

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Yummy yummy lunch at karaikudi annalakshmi hotel we just loved it in pillayarpati must try all the snacks

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had Dinner and Breakfast, had some karikudi special meals as well as some healthy options. really enjoyed their preparation. Idiyappa mix and some kind of Vada.
Breakfast was good.