Open today: 09:00 - 15:00
Review Highlights
The uninterrupted views while abseiling down Table Mountain are not to be missed

There is no denying that the beautiful views from the top of Table Mountain are simply... read more

Reviewed 30 November 2020
4allthehype
Cape Town, South Africa
Amazing day on table mounrain

Absolutely fantastic!*was so much fun and scary!!!😁Thank you Roy, Prince and Howard for guiding... read more

Reviewed 13 October 2020

from US$104,09
from US$55,99
from US$179,18
More Info
All reviews adrenaline rush these guys amazing experience table mountain every step of the way thrilling experience cape town cable car fear of heights amazing views activity instructor ropes gopro briefing hike helmets
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

What an adrenaline rush it was quick but awesome 5 but abseil down then a 20 minutes hike up instructors were great and they guided me every step of the way

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank sheldon2234
Reviewed 12 January 2020

Abseiling was unbelievable!! Was definitely worth every minute of it. Had an amazing time and the guides were great!!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

Such a thrilling experience. I have a fear of heights but I was determined to test my limits and accomplish abseiling off the top of Table Mountain. The abseiling team were very professional, they gave a briefing before the abseil and also reassured us by showing that we would be safe. I was not expecting the drop where there was no rock to abseil against and I was too afraid to look down but the overall view was incredible and totally worth it.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

Whilst we were on holiday in South Africa and stopping for part of the holiday in Cape Town, this was the one thing I wanted to have a go at. My husband and I went to the top of Table mountain on the cable car and once up there I found where they were doing the abseiling. We watched a couple go down and I made up my mind I was going to have a go, on my own because hubby doesn't like heights.
It was easy to sign up there and then and pay with a card. The guys that do the abseiling were really friendly and explained everything well. It's just a short climb down to where the abseil starts then we took a few photos and off I went . It was brilliant and what a fantastic view on such a clear beautiful day with no wind. If you had a GoPro you could fix it to the helmet. Once down at the bottom ( not the mountain but where it goes to) I then had to walk back up thinking about my fabulous experience. I would recommend it to anyone of any age , I'm 58, just give a go.

Date of experience: November 2019
2  Thank darrenvh
Reviewed 22 December 2019 via mobile

Abseil africa handles the most wonderful and unique sport in africa on the table mountain with a lot of ease and expertise. Right from leo who handled our schedule to owen, howard, roy, and smith who handled us on site were very efficient and we shared excellent moments with them during the activity.

Date of experience: December 2019