Review Highlights

Phoenix, Arizona
A1-prompt, trusted, knowledgeable and flexible πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ

Reviewed 9 June 2023
Traveler41330041926

All reviews panorama tour sight seeing joey driver maputo van swaziland services company tours knowledge kruger
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2024

Took transfer from JHB to Komatie poort, 6 hrs drive. First they were almost an hrs late. Then they never stopped for us to use facilities or get something from shop except for 5 min just outsideJHB. The driver stopped to buy himself food and go to use facilities but passenger were not allowed. Shocking will never use this service again.
Contact me regarding on timesartcafe@gmail.com if anyone want to get an alternative transfer I have done my search for my way back-up

Date of experience: January 2024
Reviewed 19 November 2023

The trip from OR Tambo to Nelspruit was relaxing and nice, but when we stopped at Nelspruit to pick up passengers, 3 of them were drinking alcohol and they wanted to get on with their bottles. When they were asked to please leave the bottles because it was not allowed, they pulled the rase card. The driver did not reprimand them. They were very loud and obnoxious. Nothing was done to stop the tension on the bus. It was such a bad experience that I don't think that I will ever use this way of transport again.

Date of experience: November 2023
Reviewed 17 July 2023

unreliable, poor service. delayed multiple hours, use alternative services. no response from management

Date of experience: July 2023
Reviewed 6 July 2023

we used JSL shuttle for transport between Jo'burg & Kruger National park. The shuttle was comfortable and a clean transfer. We also did the Panoramic tour with the owner Joey , who is an exuberant, hardworking woman with a wealth of information. It was a fun day and having her as the guide / driver made all the difference. We ate at Harrie's Pancakes on the way back, which was delicious too. one feedback for the company is that they need to start accepting credit cards for payment. It was a hassle to get Rand with the ATMs charging an exorbitant commission and poor conversion rate. I say this because even the small shop owners by the side of the attractions accepted credit card payments, I fail to understand why large companies wouldn't support a credit card system. The reason stated was credit card companies, charge them a fee. I am happy to pay the credit card surcharge like other tour companies around the world do. Other than the payment system, everything else was nothing less than exceptional. We also used their shuttle service to transfer between Marloth Park and Kruger National Park for the early morning walk and the evening game drive

Date of experience: July 2023
Reviewed 9 June 2023

Joey and her team are honest, reliable, knowledgeable, flexible, fun & safe. We booked a private mini bus guide / driver for a Pano type trip with my family (7)
Mini can was clean, well kept, modern, AC, drinks, snacks etc
Joeys knowledge and her driving was spot on, good banter and even changing the β€˜route’ of our trip as a little morning fog- great move Joey, as this meant we started at the top where most had cleared and we worked our way back and down ;)

Honestly, friendly and professional need to be mentioned
We had all the time we wanted in areas and were able to adjust ( longer at some shorter at others)

We left expensive sunglasses and jacket in Van - always a worry abroad- but a text later and joe found them under a seat at the back and arranged them to be dropped next day! Thanks

Can’t say enough TBH- great services JSL & Joey, thanks from my family and myself for a great little day πŸ‘ŠπŸšβ›°οΈπŸ˜Ž

Date of experience: June 2023