From the main highway, the travel will take approximately 15 minutes. The location is remote as it is tucked inside a sanctuary full of trees. This is the best place if you are looking to have a quick getaway.
It would be best if your group will use SUVs rather than sedans as your mode of transport since the road is a bit rough. If it is rainy, some parts of the road will be muddy.
The place is huge and can fit 20 people. Upon entering the house, it smelled a bit old, maybe because of the wood used for some parts of the interior but is tolerable. The house is clean, there is a microwave oven, an oven and a fridge. Outside, there's a grill you can use, just ask for assistance from the caretaker.
The pool is quite small, it is good for a quick dip while chatting with friends and family. This is more or less 4 feet deep.
While the house itself was well taken care of, there are some things that future guests should be aware of before booking for a reservation.
1. This is a location where signal from your network provider is very hard to get. Smart service may get better signal than Globe. So unless you are ready to disconnect from the world for the duration of your stay, you have to think twice before booking.
2. Electricity is not directly connected from the main line. The power during the night will be coming from the generator. At daytime, the appliances you will be using will need to share whatever electricity is available.
3. Since this property is surrounded by trees, be prepared to have bugs/insects around. It will be best if you bring insect repellents with you if you are bringing kids.
4. There is no Wi-Fi. You will have to look for other things to do other than use your gadgets while you are there.
5. You need to bring your own towels and toiletries.
Books are available if you want to read while you are there, just be sure to put them back on the shelves. There is also an open space at the second floor family are where there's extra mattresses to use, in case you want to bond and talk with your friends/family, with pillows and fleece blankets that you can use.
It was a good experience for us. It was very different from what we were used to when we stay at hotels and other resort. This one is fit for those who want to have peace and quiet, away from the noisy and polluted city. Just be psyched to either just stay in bed, or read a book, or play games to kill time.
This is an amazing property and quiet location in a "forest setting". Great place and very helpful, friendly staff. Room was clean and cared...Overall, it's very beautiful.