Reviews (1 069)
1 069 results
All reviews buffet style dinner buffet one night hot tub nice bar rooftop pool large hotel tourist hotel african theme desert experience tour group desert camp small balcony full moon nice view overnight stop over the top
22 - 27 of 1 069 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Spent one night here during a recent busy visit to Morocco with a large group. This hotel was decorated in a 'stone age' style that was a bit over the top. I woke up staring at stone walls and a wooden beam with cords holding up our closet - it felt like I was in an episode of The Flinstones! The grounds are lovely, however we did not use the pool as it was still quite cool in March. There is no elevator so request a room on the ground floor if you don't want to lug your suitcase up stairs. The buffet dining was the same fare that we had in most hotels - not much variety or choices. Most visitors go for the beautiful scenery in this area - the Todgha Canyons and vistas are breathtaking.

Room Tip: There are no elevators so request a room on the ground floor if possible.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

When checking into this hotel we were very excited as it is pretty Grand. We were coming to the end of our Moroccan vacation so it was kind of nice to be able to relax in a beautiful hotel for the night. We decided that we would book into the spa for some spa services and boy did we regret that. I booked in for a 30 minute Hammam and a 30-minute massage. Walking into the spa it just felt like the staff was not happy to see us. It just started off bad I was told to get undressed and had to walk through the waiting area in just a towel to go to the Hammam. I am very open-minded when it comes to Spa services as I work in a spa and have my own Beauty business also I've worked in a Hammam so I'm very comfortable with the way a Hammam is operated but wasn't comfortable to walk past the waiting area where there is clients waiting in a small towel. I was in taken into the Hammam where it was not steamy at all and never ended up getting steamy the attendant did a horrible job on the scrub and was not enjoyable. This was my second Hammam in Morocco and the previous one was amazing. After my horrible Hammam experience I was given one towel while still having wet hair to walk back through the waiting area to my message room. When I go to the massage room it was just a bed and I was even know instructions so once the attendant came in she told me I was on the wrong end of the bed. She seemed very annoyed with this so I got up and moved ends while I moved ends I noticed that the door was open which had a clear view of the waiting area and it was clients waiting. This made me a little uneasy but I I thought once I was settled she would close the door well I was wrong she gave me a horrible massage where I was uncomfortable the whole time because I knew the door was open and I was laying on the table naked with nothing on top of me and not only that I could see her on her cell phone while she was giving me a massage she would constantly leave to check the front desk. Once this horrible experience was done I I quickly got dressed and met my friend in the waiting area where I discussed with her how horrible my experience was and found out hers was pretty much the same Spa attendant was on her phone as well and was speaking to other clients about my friend. We left without even giving a tip I don't think I've ever left a spa without giving a tip but it was horrible and I know if I gave a service like that in my job I would be out of a job right now. We then went and had dinner which was quite nice the food was a little bit Bland but still enjoyable through dinner we talked about us for experience and I decided that we should go down to reception and let them know our experience not because I didn't want to pay for the experience just because with so many people coming in and out of their hotel daily I would feel they would want some feedback on how horrible the spa was. We were greeted by a nice lady who also says to write down a complaint on a piece of paper she was very apologetic but said she couldn't do anything until she spoke to her manager. There was another man that came to the desk and was reading through our complaint list and seem to be brushing of each complaint in a different language which I found pretty rude. In the morning we went to go check out they did give us half price off a spa service which was very nice although I would never stay in the hotel again just because of the spa service . It would be nice hotel to stay at if you stay away from the spa but I really don't think we were treated very well and I'm very big on customer service with the industry that I'm in.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Built into the Mt. You will sleep good and enjoy breakfast. Can’t they accommodate an elevator. Hospitality top notch. Some rooms are on the 3rd floor. Come prepared to lug that bag. They are good and busy because they are good.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018

the welcome was so warm. staff very friendly and helpful. was there only one night as part of a tour. the room was very well decorated, very warm and well equipped. would definitely stay here again. would highly recommend to all.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderfully decorated room. Opened the balcony with an excellent view of The city. The pool and grounds were absolutely amazing and the room was tidy and clean with everything that we needed. We had a wonderful buffet for dinner and breakfast. Superb stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple