“all the flavors are amazing”
Review of El Cucharazo

El Cucharazo
Ranked #8 of 22 Restaurants in Canoa
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Description: We are a small, homemade artesanal ice cream shop. Our cones are handcrafted right here and we use local fruits and milk to make the ice cream, also right here in the shop. Our ice cream is made with real cream and milk with no additives! We also offer dairy-free sorbet!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Chocolate and coffee is my all time favorite!
They also make delicious sorbet if you are lactose intolerant.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I have been to El Cucharazo on the Main Street several times in the past month and the ice cream is amazing. All homemade including the chocolate from scratch. The homemade waffle cones are a tasty treat and believe they are open after two in the afternoon. Edgar and Rachel the owners are a delight too.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I would go here everyday if I could! Beginning with the wonderful aroma of freshly made waffle cones filling the air within a 2 block radius, you will know that the ice cream shop is open. The ice cream and sorbet is all natural, made fresh with local ingredients and delicious. So happy to have such a quality shop right here in Canoa. Difficult to decide between ice cream (cafe, vanilla, chocolate, mint, maracuya) or sorbet (strawberry, lime, watermelon, mango, pineapple) just to name a few. Liters to go are also available.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Rachel makes amazing fresh ice cream, nothing else available around there can compare. It's natural, affordable, and always fresh!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Visiting our son in Canoa, We happened upon this cute little ice cream shop. Real homemade hard ice cream. We've tried the Coco, café, chocolate, mint chocolate chip, and passion fruit (maracuya). With homemade waffle cones! Oh my goodness!!!!! Sooooo delicious!!!! It's hard to say which flavor is my favorite, because they were all so good!!! And their prices are super reasonable!! Best ice cream I've had in the 7 years I've been in Ecuador!!!