3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Orbitz.comUS$287
TravelocityUS$287
CheapTicketsUS$287
TripadvisorUS$287
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
All reviews costa rica infinity pool degree view private balcony amazing hotel boutique hotel five nights bucket list breathtaking views nice patio arrived late in the evening resort exceeded our expectations moment you arrive rest and relaxation james bond extra step to make sounds of howler monkeys
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and spent six amazing nights at Hotel Three Sixty to ring in 2021 and I'm already begging him to come back! From the time Marcos picked us up at the airport to the time we were dropped off, we were given the white glove treatment all the way!

We purchased the all-inclusive package, which I would HIGHLY recommend. When we booked, the all inclusive package included round trip transportation to and from the airport in San Jose (a very relaxing and scenic three hour trip), all meals/drinks, and a one hour massage for each person booking. The staff also has great recommendations for excursions and will book/arrange transportation at your request. We did an ATV tour and a kayak tour and both were top-notch.

We stayed in Bungalow #3 (there are twelve total bungalows at this time) and I truly think this is their absolute best room - here's why:
-It has a private entryway so you will never be disturbed by people walking past your room (FYI - there are steps involved to get to this room).
- When you're in the room, you truly feel like the only person on the planet - you can't see any other bungalows, homes, or roads - just jungle and ocean. You can also open the window in the shower and listen to the jungle sounds while you're showering/getting ready - it's incredibly relaxing!
- There is a tree right by the balcony that the toucans and monkeys like to rest/play in, so if you're into nature, this is the perfect spot for you!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about our overall experience, but the staff is what truly makes this resort amazing! Special shout out to Marcos, Ronald, Diego, Annette, Fauricio and the entire staff at Hotel Three Sixty for making our stay as amazing as it could have been. I mean this when I say this: they don't just treat you like a valued guest, they treat you like close friends and family. I can't wait to see you all again soon!!

Room tip: Bungalow #3 is the best place to stay if you want to plenty of privacy and be completely immersed in nature.
1  Thank AshleighRider
Trevor Ling, Owner at Hotel Three Sixty, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hola Ashleigh. Many thanks for visiting us through the all-exclusive package. We offered it for a limited time to help with our reopening and are delighted you enjoyed its benefits. … And our team is fully behind your ‘begging’ approach for a return stay.

p.s. villa 3 is my favorite too.

Reviewed 21 January 2021

I am one day back from a twelve-day stay at Hotel Three Sixty and I am trying to process how magical this place is. The grounds are something else - tucked away in the rainforest, you wake up to birds, monkeys and rainbows. It feels like you are in another world.

The staff are amazing human beings who clearly love what they do and went above and beyond to show us their slice of paradise.

Costa Rica is a beautifully diverse country, but Hotel Three Sixty is an experience on its own.

Date of stay: January 2021

Your review describes the goal we have for every guest, a unique experience in a truly beautiful country. Thank you for expressing it perfectly.

Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

I honestly don’t even know where to begin. Obviously the photos speak for themselves, the place is beautiful and food is delicious. Super clean and private. At half capacity right now there’s only a few couples there at a time so it’s very safe for covid concerns. But it would be even at 100% capacity.

The best attribute about 360 is the staff. Everyone went above and beyond, they helped me with my Spanish when I asked for help but happily spoke English as well. Luis was always right there for our every need, Steve went out of his way to help us chase down the monkeys in the trees so we could get a photo.

And Ronald. Before we even arrived Ronald chatted with us on the phone to make sure he knew exactly what type of experience we wanted and when we arrived he was sure to make every reservation for us for paragliding and monkey tours, dinners in town and more. On top of that I had an issue after we had left and were already in another town but I knew Ronald would know what to do and he was right there for me ready to help. I cannot say enough good things. We left with not only a great experience but a new friend.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hola Cynthia. I am delighted to be able to agree with you … our wonderful staff are the most important part of our guest’s experience. Thank you for your kind words and super photos.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

My family and I live in the US and Europe, so meeting during covid-19 proved difficult until we learned that Costa Rica was safely re-opening as of November, allowing American tourist. What a beautiful hotel, full of luxury but devoid of pretension. Can't beat the views, the rooms, the location, the food. Oy vey! The employees -- Fabricio, Ronald, Diego Luis, Annette -- all made our holiday superb. Until next time!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trevor Ling, Owner at Hotel Three Sixty, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

‘full of luxury but devoid of pretension’ ... thank you Diego, a lovely compliment, among many.

Reviewed 10 January 2021

Hotel Three Sixty in Ojochal, Costa Rica - is an absolute must visit and stay! Time and again! Nestled amidst a beautiful rain forest, with an ocean view the place is a dream. The sun rise atop the mountains, the sun set over the ocean and the chirping of birds all day is an experience to crave for. The hotel, the lobby, the dinning area, rooms, pool, bar are all exquisitely designed to provide a pleasing experience for guests. The chef, the cuisine, the cocktails and the playlist of music are well thought out and impeccable. And to top it all, the management and the team at Three sixty true to their culture, treat you like family.

Date of stay: December 2020

Hola Kashsa. I so enjoyed your review (definitely worth multiple readings ) ... thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We all hope you will visit us again.