“great”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Camila L
“great”
Reviewed 10 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

I really enjoyed the week I was there. The house is lovely, and so is the garden, it was made to relax completly, and you have all these things to make you feel comfortable while you eat your meals or simply just hang out. Thanks Romain . I definitely will come back

Nick K
“Wish I could have stayed longer!”
Reviewed 17 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
people found this review helpful

I was luck enough to meet Roman during a ski holiday to Europe and he recommended that I visit Aljezur before I returned home. I am very happy that I did and only wish that I was able to stay longer! The house is very nice and clean and I never had any problems. If you are looking for a great place to stay I would absolutely recommend staying here! Also be sure to ask him about booking surf lessons. Very professional instructor and I was very impressed with his ability to teach.

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Vicu P
“Excelent host! ”
Reviewed 21 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed at Villa Vicentine 2 times already and I'm sure we will come back next season!
Romain (the host) is a great guy and super proper. Plus he is a Surf Instructor so this would be the best place for everyone who wants to do a mix between surf and relax.
The house is beautiful! Also has a big garden with the sea view, a jacuzzi and a few chill out spaces.
Everything clean and tidy.

I really recommend this place!

Thanks Romain

976marina
Sotogrande, Spain
“Appalling”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Lovely house but our holiday was ruined due to the Appalling treatment of our hosts - we went with 3 young children which clearly were an irritant to the hosts - i got a firm telling off th first day for leaving the house (occupied by only our group) and the host - with dishes washed and draining / from that moment on my holiday was ruined as I was constantly worried about upsetting the host and worried that something was out of place before we left the house . Never again - if the house is rented to a group of people who know each other and with young children it will be used at least once for lunch or dinner a day ...I wish their long list of rules had been mentioned before and I would never have come. A weeks holiday was cut short by 3 days and a holiday ruined for 5 adults and 3 children. It has been probably the most stressful week I have had this year. Dreadful I have nothing good to say about the hosts

Catherine...
Tarifa, Spain
“bad experience”
Reviewed 19 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Don't go to this house with children, they are extremely fussy and we did not feel welcome at all. We had rented all three rooms so there were no other guests there. Just as well as there is no security in the house as any room key opens any bedroom door. it is a nice area for beaches and the house itself would be OK if you felt welcome, but being constantly reminded it is not a hotel it is their home, and having them upset my friend and her little girl ruined it for us. There was only one roll of toilet roll per bathroom and when we asked for more they said no. I rent my own house out so know what to expect from guests and I don't think these people understand how to be hosts.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing