Review Highlights
EXEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE

Really enjoyed my guided tours with Ryno who is experienced, knowledgeable and considerate. Hope to... read more

Reviewed 29 January 2019
Geoffrey B
Greater London, United Kingdom
MTB tour

Last Sunday I enjoyed my MTB tour guided by Ryno! He really loves his works and takes serious care... read more

Reviewed 28 January 2019

from US$55,25
from US$155,42
from US$65,72
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I have joined Ryno of The Rentabicycle team for some awesome rides and some excellent training and mentoring.
Ryno takes great care of his clients. This is not a job, it is a passion.
When I broke from the group to shorten my ride, he was insistent I call to let him know I had arrived safely at the car park.
His follow up is excellent.
I recommend this company.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Rentabicycle is very reliable service of high quality. Personnel was trustworthy and he even refunded my costs for the locker that I had to buy in addition. In five days I've made 400 km around Cape Town with no problems. This way of travelling around is the best way to explore the Cape Peninsula.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 29 February 2016

Rent-A-Bicycle were by far the best at responding to my requests for a road bike. I had contacted numerous other companies with little to no avail. They arranged flexible delivery and collection and had good quality road bikes.

Highly recommend.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Really friendly and helpful service, very quick with email replies and the paperwork was very simple unlike other places I have hired from. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 7 May 2015

I rented a bicycle for one week and didn't have any problems! They delivered the bike and collected it again, super easy and friendly service and very good prices! I would recommend it to everybody!

Date of experience: April 2015