“Fantastic service, fantastic locations”
Review of Rentabicycle

Rentabicycle
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I have joined Ryno of The Rentabicycle team for some awesome rides and some excellent training and mentoring.
Ryno takes great care of his clients. This is not a job, it is a passion.
When I broke from the group to shorten my ride, he was insistent I call to let him know I had arrived safely at the car park.
His follow up is excellent.
I recommend this company.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"company"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Rentabicycle is very reliable service of high quality. Personnel was trustworthy and he even refunded my costs for the locker that I had to buy in addition. In five days I've made 400 km around Cape Town with no problems. This way of travelling around is the best way to explore the Cape Peninsula.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Rent-A-Bicycle were by far the best at responding to my requests for a road bike. I had contacted numerous other companies with little to no avail. They arranged flexible delivery and collection and had good quality road bikes.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

Really friendly and helpful service, very quick with email replies and the paperwork was very simple unlike other places I have hired from. Highly recommended.