“Fantastic service, fantastic locations”
Review of Rentabicycle

Rentabicycle
Gordons Bay
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Fantastic service, fantastic locations”
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I have joined Ryno of The Rentabicycle team for some awesome rides and some excellent training and mentoring.
Ryno takes great care of his clients. This is not a job, it is a passion.
When I broke from the group to shorten my ride, he was insistent I call to let him know I had arrived safely at the car park.
His follow up is excellent.
I recommend this company.

Visited December 2016

Cape Town, South Africa
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Very satisfied with the service and bicycles”
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Rentabicycle is very reliable service of high quality. Personnel was trustworthy and he even refunded my costs for the locker that I had to buy in addition. In five days I've made 400 km around Cape Town with no problems. This way of travelling around is the best way to explore the Cape Peninsula.

Visited August 2016

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fast and Flexible Service with High Quality Bikes.”
Reviewed 29 February 2016

Rent-A-Bicycle were by far the best at responding to my requests for a road bike. I had contacted numerous other companies with little to no avail. They arranged flexible delivery and collection and had good quality road bikes.

Highly recommend.

Visited February 2016
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Great service”
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Really friendly and helpful service, very quick with email replies and the paperwork was very simple unlike other places I have hired from. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2015

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Very easy way to rent a bicycle”
Reviewed 7 May 2015

I rented a bicycle for one week and didn't have any problems! They delivered the bike and collected it again, super easy and friendly service and very good prices! I would recommend it to everybody!

Visited April 2015