Review Highlights
EXEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE

Really enjoyed my guided tours with Ryno who is experienced, knowledgeable and considerate. Hope to... read more

Reviewed 29 January 2019
Geoffrey B
Greater London, United Kingdom
MTB tour

Last Sunday I enjoyed my MTB tour guided by Ryno! He really loves his works and takes serious care... read more

Reviewed 28 January 2019

from US$54,86
from US$154,32
from US$65,26
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Really friendly and helpful service, very quick with email replies and the paperwork was very simple unlike other places I have hired from. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 7 May 2015

I rented a bicycle for one week and didn't have any problems! They delivered the bike and collected it again, super easy and friendly service and very good prices! I would recommend it to everybody!

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed 7 May 2015

I contacted Rentabicycle to rent me a road bike for a few days so that I could do some miles on the Cape Peninsula. They were super helpful and friendly, delivered and picked up from Simonstown, supplied various handy accessories and all at a good price. All in all a good experience - and the riding was awesome.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed 20 January 2015

good condition road bike. Was delivered on time and good communications. They were even accommodating enough to offer to lend me cycling shoes but was not necessary in the end.

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed 20 January 2015 via mobile

Accidently stumbled into this friendly company which I recommend strongly to anyone willing to rent a decent bike without hassle i.e. passport, downpayments, etc. Delivery on time and for decent fee in and around Capetown.

Date of experience: December 2014