“Fantastis MTB ride around Cape Town”
Review of Rentabicycle

Rentabicycle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastis MTB ride around Cape Town”
Reviewed 30 November 2014

I had the joy to take the MTB ride in Oak Valley. Since I didn't have a car, Ryno picke me up at the B&B where I stayed. The trails where great and are suitable for different levels if experienced. We took the red and black single tracks and I enjoyed Evert minute of it. Fantastis sceneries, great host and the best trails with ablot of executief Ramos. After the great MTB trails I had a good lunch at the Pool restaurant. I can certainly recommend everyone to take this guide for riding around Cape Town.

Visited November 2014

“Great service, good price and very accommodating”
Reviewed 28 September 2014

I recently needed two bikes for a triathlon i was doing in Franschoek. After phoning other rental companies in and around Cape Town I found that Rentabicycle / Ryno was very helpful and accommodating. Prices were good compared to others and we received two bikes in good condition! Would recommend them to anyone.

Visited September 2014
Cape Town Central, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Reasonable prices and great service”
Reviewed 23 September 2014

I recently needed two mountain bikes to rent for a week long adventure ride in the Richtersveld National Park. Rentabicycle provided good 29er bikes at good rates and charged a nominal fee to drop them off in Cape Town and collect again on return.

Their service was excellent and they supplied the required extra spares in case of any breakages

Visited September 2014
Hout Bay, Western Cape, South Africa
“Bike rental”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Really good service, easy and convenient as all booked online at a very reasonable cost. Bike was in good condition and all important bits such as helmet, pump, spare tyre included. Love that they deliver and collect on time and Ryno was friendly and helpful with the bike selection to fit my specs. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend to others as well.

Visited August 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Durban, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent Service and great bikes!!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We hired two MTB for five days. Ryno from Rentabicycle delivered the bikes to our flat and collected them, so a great overall service!! Great bikes and both in an excellent condition. thanks guys really enjoyed them.

Visited August 2014