See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Where do I start ... first room shown - no toilet seat, soap already used. Second room - no toilet seat. Changed to room with toilet seat - but basin broken - so had to use shower for everything, bathroom door would not shut, never mind lock and swung open. Everything VERY TIRED and old and worn - including sheets and blanket. Holes in mosquito nets. Web site indicated rooms had flat screen TV and tea/coffee making facilites. Well you can guess......Photos must have been taken when it first opened - and Adam was probably still just a lad. Everything was realy grubby. We had great music outside the hotel - which went on until 5.25 am.

'Restaurant' - we could have any thing we liked so long as it was rice, ugali, fried cabbage and fried chicken - and had to wait 1 hour 40 mins for it. Breakfast - no 'choice', no buffet. One dish of jam and butter which was shared around all the tables and the service... well it is best described as in slow motion. Oh, and I had to find my booking to prove that i had already paid for breakfast before they would take any order, all the time being made to feel that it was my fault they did not know and it was all too much of a hassle.

My fault for staying after being given the room - but with a sick wife who needed to be close to a bathroom I had little choice.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DuracellBunny2014
Reviewed 8 April 2017

While looking for a place to stay as you visit Nakuru national park, this is a close by home.
Excellent service and hospitality at its best.
Ave been here so many times and i dont desire to change next time out

Room tip: All rooms are good and quiet
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2017

the hotel is renovated and in good shape new staff with improved delicacy you can give it try. I had a good time with my family after touring the National park you find welcoming staff with a nice lounge with cold beers

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2016

The hotel has a good design but all they need is to do through renovation to carp the competition within Nakuru and the entire rift valley region,also the need to set good standards for meals. they also need to recruit highly professional hoteliers.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Well, the Genevieve bookings on this site are though an agent, who have to take a commission so be warned!.and take their time to pay the hotel..........I had to wait for a whole week for an official receipt from the hotel(putting in mind that i had to account for the money spent within 48 hrs,as per the circular from the treasury)......when they sent me a receipt it was addressed wrongly and i had to undergo a lot of expenses on top of what i had paid for the 13 rooms i had booked for my group. I think Nakuru has other better hotels with good services.

Date of stay: July 2015