“Luxury Outlet Shopping”

Ranked #4 of 28 things to do in Bicester
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Located less than an hour's train ride from London's Marylebone station, and 20 minutes from Oxford, Bicester Village boasts more than 160 luxury designer outlet boutiques of British and international brands including Anya Hindmarch, Alexander McQueen, Mulberry, Yves Saint Laurent, MCM and Diane von Furstenberg - all with reductions of up to 60% on the recommended retail price. Additionally, Smythson and Vivienne Westwood are represented by their only outlet stores worldwide. Shoppers can travel with ease from London Marylebone or Oxford Parkway directly to Bicester Village railway station alternatively the Shopping Express luxury coach service from central London to the Village. A number of luxury services available at the village, which include, valet parking, an award-winning Visitor Centre complete with multilingual hosts, Hands-free Shopping, and a children's play area. Restaurants include Le Pain Quotidien, itsu and farmshop restaurant and cafe.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It is worthwhile to take the train to Bicester Village from London for the day. The dollar is very strong at the moment which makes this trip even more pleasant. The train station itself has a gorgeous waiting room and beautiful well maintained restrooms. The village itself is lined with beautiful flowers and has outlet shops like Prada, Gucci, Acne- you name it. The restaurant selection was wonderful too. We ate at Cafe Wolsey and it was delicious. Some places were hit or miss but overall it was one of the most well maintained outlets I’ve ever experienced.

Write a ReviewReviews (3 160)
All reviews
"jack wills"
in 41 reviews

38 - 42 of 3 160 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Horrible service at Bicester Village. I contact Village for the help they don't give a ....... they send me to the different store, there as well they don't give a ......, Don't visit its really horrible service here!!! Be AWARE!! Spend money to comeback here to replace my shoes. When I came no sorry nothing!!! I told them this is really bad customer service!! And you know what they say, its busy we try our best!! OMG no sorry when I NEED TO CAME HERE AND SPEND MONEY TO COME VISIT YOU REPLACE MY SHOES BUT ITS YOUR MISTAKE NOT MINE!!!! AGAIN HORRIBLE, IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM NOBODY GONNA HELP YOU HERE!! When to Help desk to explain what happen and you KNO WHTA? Lady told me: This is an email if you have any moment just send it here! HORRIBLE!!!!!HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!! AND another think how I notice chains people here are PRIORITY!!!! ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND FELL DISAPPOINTED!!

4  Thank RomanDobyshev
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ticket price shows a massive discount and they have your size! Bingo! But you didn’t actually go shopping looking for it, it’s not really what you wanted but it’s your size and apparently discounted......beware parting with your cash and repenting at leisure when you get it home!
Lots of famous brand names - mainly clothes and shoes. More for the ladies perhaps?

1  Thank tanagogo1
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Too busy, lots and lots of tourists having to queue to get in shops isn’t my thing so had a walk around and left. Shame really, as I really wanted to treat myself to some designer clobber. Plenty of parking and the entire complex is clean and gardens kept lovely.

Bicester V, Digital Coordinator at Bicester Village, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello, we are sorry you visited us at a busy time. We would advise to arrive early or shop late as peak times occur around late morning to midday and we are particularly busy over the weekend. We hope you will choose to visit us again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went there for 2nd time since my first trip a few years ago. Place seemed to have expanded with lots of shops now and discounted branded goods. Took the Chiltern train from Marylebone station and Bicester station was just next to the outlets. Book earlier for lower train fares. I claimed gst refund in cash at Bicester Village tax office. Allow time for that as there were only 2 counters. For cash refunds in gbp I was charged an additional 3.50 gbp per claim form . Overall tax refunds was around 11 % which is not bad for high value purchases. At Heathrow airport , I just needed to get the forms stamped and after stamping the agent kept the claim forms. It was not too much of a hassle. Do note that at Heathrow Airport, cash refunds were not issued in gbp and sgd was a minimum of S$50 and for smaller denominations only euros and usd were offered. Exchange rates used by agent were unfavourable to shoppers.
Free wifi at village and there were a few restaurants/ cafes to eat at. Overall I had a great shopping spree there and will visit again in future.

1  Thank sk248

Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted you enjoyed your Bicester Village shopping experience and hope you will choose to visit us again next time you are in the country.