Open today: 09:00 - 20:00

Reviews (3 314)
3 314 results
1 080
1 080
All reviews ralph lauren designer shops outlet shopping great shopping high end designer shopping trip top end lots of shops pret a manger cath kidston crepes jimmy choo designer clothes tax refund jack wills vip card marylebone station
178 - 183 of 3 314 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Horrible service at Bicester Village. I contact Village for the help they don't give a ....... they send me to the different store, there as well they don't give a ......, Don't visit its really horrible service here!!! Be AWARE!! Spend money to comeback here to replace my shoes. When I came no sorry nothing!!! I told them this is really bad customer service!! And you know what they say, its busy we try our best!! OMG no sorry when I NEED TO CAME HERE AND SPEND MONEY TO COME VISIT YOU REPLACE MY SHOES BUT ITS YOUR MISTAKE NOT MINE!!!! AGAIN HORRIBLE, IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM NOBODY GONNA HELP YOU HERE!! When to Help desk to explain what happen and you KNO WHTA? Lady told me: This is an email if you have any moment just send it here! HORRIBLE!!!!!HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!! AND another think how I notice chains people here are PRIORITY!!!! ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND FELL DISAPPOINTED!!

5  Thank RomanDobyshev
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Ticket price shows a massive discount and they have your size! Bingo! But you didn’t actually go shopping looking for it, it’s not really what you wanted but it’s your size and apparently discounted......beware parting with your cash and repenting at leisure when you get it home!
Lots of famous brand names - mainly clothes and shoes. More for the ladies perhaps?

1  Thank tanagogo1
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Too busy, lots and lots of tourists having to queue to get in shops isn’t my thing so had a walk around and left. Shame really, as I really wanted to treat myself to some designer clobber. Plenty of parking and the entire complex is clean and gardens kept lovely.

Bicester V, Digital Coordinator at Bicester Village, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hello, we are sorry you visited us at a busy time. We would advise to arrive early or shop late as peak times occur around late morning to midday and we are particularly busy over the weekend. We hope you will choose to visit us again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Went there for 2nd time since my first trip a few years ago. Place seemed to have expanded with lots of shops now and discounted branded goods. Took the Chiltern train from Marylebone station and Bicester station was just next to the outlets. Book earlier for lower train fares. I claimed gst refund in cash at Bicester Village tax office. Allow time for that as there were only 2 counters. For cash refunds in gbp I was charged an additional 3.50 gbp per claim form . Overall tax refunds was around 11 % which is not bad for high value purchases. At Heathrow airport , I just needed to get the forms stamped and after stamping the agent kept the claim forms. It was not too much of a hassle. Do note that at Heathrow Airport, cash refunds were not issued in gbp and sgd was a minimum of S$50 and for smaller denominations only euros and usd were offered. Exchange rates used by agent were unfavourable to shoppers.
Free wifi at village and there were a few restaurants/ cafes to eat at. Overall I had a great shopping spree there and will visit again in future.

1  Thank sk248

Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted you enjoyed your Bicester Village shopping experience and hope you will choose to visit us again next time you are in the country.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My second trip,could not believe how it has expanded in the few days. Went by coach from Central London. A lovely drive. It was my daughters first time there. Well it’s all designer, top class shopping. Got some great sale and marked down items. Very busy so couldn’t get into Prada or Gucci, long queues. Not many restaurants, and it’s does need a pharmacy. Highly recommend for a great shopping experience. Also the place is immaculate, very pretty

Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted you and your daughter enjoyed your Bicester Village shopping experience. We would advise to arrive early or shop late as peak times occur around late morning to midday and we are particularly busy over the weekend. We are also happy to announce that Café Wolseley is now open in the Village, serving all-day menu in the European Grand Café style. For our other dining options, please visit the Food & Drink page on our website. We hope you will visit us again soon.