16 on Main(Arniston)
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
All reviewssea facing roomindian oceandecanter of sherryunderfloor heatinglovely hotelfishing villageceiling fanfresh milkseafood plattersea frontbar fridgebuffet breakfaststunning locationarniston baysouth africaa real treata wonderful stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On my first night, on discovering that the light on my veranda was not working, staff disrupted my evening for close to two hours trying to fix it, to no avail. Instead of offering me another room, they brought me a study lamp to hang outside my window. When asked whether they would offer me some sort of compensation for the inconvenience, they offered me a free dom pedro, for which I had to explain to the room service staff, as well as the check-out staff, why I was not to pay for it, to my embarrassment. Apart from this incident, I had a lovely stay, if only it wasn’t clouded by this uncomfortable experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a wonderful way to spend a few days...great hospitality and staff....wonderful setting!...Best place to stay and superb place to visit...thank you for the amazing hospitality and extra detail!Arniston is an amazing little fishing village to visit...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Arniston Hotel remains one of the best kept secrets in the Western Cape-great value all round! reasonably priced food and drinks and great views from all rooms. staff as friendly as the first time we visited a few years ago

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I keep on returning to this hotel - Friendly staff, great food, comfortable room, attention to detail from rusks and fresh milk and sherry in the room, clean and excellent location. Great bathroom and amenities.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Thus is the ONLY hotel in Arniston, all other accomodation seems to be on a self- catering basis. The hotel is quite nice, rooms spacious, choose a room with a sea view..lovely big balconies..stunning viwes..

Room Tip: A room with ocean view