TripAdvisor
5 085
1 677
5 085
1 677
All reviewsitalian villagemartini barmain poolcafe de pariswater barfourth floorjerk shackour honeymoondutch poolpastry shopsushiwhite nightgarden tourpot holesred lane spaclub levelbutler service
37 - 42 of 7 638 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I spent a week at Sandal's South Coast. The views were amazing, the amenities were amazing, and the atmosphere was awesome. There was plenty to do, but also was nice to just relax. Our room offered the butler service and we were paired up with Claudius and Camille. Both of them were awesome and helped make our vacation even more relaxing as they helped us book dinner reservations, excursions, and even secured a spot for us at the pool or beach each day. Willis at the main pool bar was hilarious and made delicious drinks. I would highly recommend the sunset catamaran cruise with Captain Roy and the rest of his crew. They were great and took awesome care of us during our cruise to check out the sunset. Everyone was very friendly and the resort is very romantic. I would definitely recommend for any honeymooners or a tropical getaway with your spouse.

Room Tip: Italian Village was amazing!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank m0larbear
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I traveled to Sandals South Coast for our honeymoon and it was absolutely incredible. From the resort, to the food, to the staff- we couldn't ask for more.

First off, the resort is HUGE. There are 9 restaurants, 7 bars and a wide variety of activities that are available to all guests. We participated in all of the nightly entertainment. One night they had a beach party where they set up a buffet and live entertainment out on the beach. The food was delicious, I have a new found love for red snapper and the entertainment was awesome. Our favorite entertainer throughout our entire stay was DESHAE. We would see him every day at the pool encouraging guests to participate in water volleyball, bingo, corn hole and a variety of different activities. You could tell that he absolutely loved his job and entertaining the guests. He was very welcoming and so much fun to hang out with throughout our entire stay. He even met us in the lobby to say goodbye on our very last day, which I thought was so sweet. We miss Deshae and look forward to coming back to hang out with him.

As for the food, it was OUT OF THIS WORLD DELICIOUS. Every restaurant we went to we were amazed with how good the food was. I've been to a lot of all-inclusive resorts and Sandals South Coast was the best!!! Elenor's had by far the best filet mignon that we have ever tasted. Also, now that I'm back home, I find myself craving the Sushi from "Sushi on the Sand" restaurant! I highly recommend ALL of the restaurants!!!

The pools and swim up bars were also a lot of fun. The drinks were always flowing and the bartenders were very inviting. My husband and I enjoyed having Oshane T as our bartender. He was so much fun and very personable and he made us feel right at home.

Last but not least, we have to give a huge shoutout to Cole! Cole went above and beyond his duties and provided us with a very memorable trip. Not only was it our honeymoon, but it was also my birthday. My husband wanted to plan a surprise for me and Cole stepped in and offered his assistance. The night of my birthday, Cole set us up with reservations to Elenor's Restaurant and the table was decorated with "Love" details (flowers, petals, candles) so well planned out. After we had our delicious dinner we went and joined the entertainment of the night. When we returned to our room, I opened the door and was in complete shock! Cole had decorated our room with happy birthday balloons, streamers, a happy birthday note made out of leaves and rose petals all over our bed. He also managed to get me a birthday cake, which was very tasty. I was so overwhelmed with joy and was so thankful that Cole had helped my husband make my birthday one that I will never forget. Cole is by far the best and we can't wait to meet up with him again in the future.

With that being said, I would highly recommend Sandals South Coast and plan on returning very soon!!

Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts Cole, Deshae, and Oshane T and the rest of the staff. We appreciate you making our stay one of the best times of our lives.

Stephanie & L.B.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie L
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our Sandals South Coast vacation was a a sensational experience. On Sunday night we had the best time during our private Candlelight Dinner Under the Stars. The food was absolutely delicious (roasted lamb chops and the Surf & Turf- salmon and shrimp). We had a private waitress, Lafem, who really made the evening a delight. Lafem was efficient and very professional. We were able to progress through each course of the meal with little wait time and very few needless interruptions. Then on Tuesday we made a second visit to Jasmine’s Asian Restaurant, where Teseena provided the best customer service. We had dined there on Saturday and mentioned to Teseena that we weren’t able to find traditional Jamaican oxtails on the resort. She immediately started working on it. Moments later, she invited us to come back on Tuesday to enjoy a special order of oxtails prepared by the executive chef. The food was delicious and best of all was the first class customer service. This Sandals experience was remarkable!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Darlene G
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a great property. We had a club level room and the service was awesome! We liked that once we got to the resort we really didn’t have to pay for anything unless we wanted a spa treatment or Island Routes tour. Can’t say enough great things about the resort and staff.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christy D
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our trip was perfect. We stay in the Honeymoon Beachfront Club Level room. Our room was always clean and the staff did a excellent job with keeping the bar filled in our room. Glendon, Takesha, and Ro were the highlights at the Latitudes Bar . The drinks were always perfect and they always ensured everyone was having a great time. The resort is beautiful and always clean. We also notice how one of the restaurant owner Ryan Jay was always walking around and helping his staff as a great manager should always do. He was always smiling and a pleasure to talk to. Our butler for our candlelight dinner was Shantie. She made our night special and a night I would never forget. Travon was our butler for our day cabana on the beach. He ensure we were able to relax by the beach and cater to all our food cravings and drinks. On our anniversary, Neivelle and Allan did a wonderful job decorating our room. Mckaday at the Club Sandal Concierge ensure all our special moments and needs were always met. I am going to miss her smiling face daily. If you get a chance, stop by the Spa and enjoy a couple massage. Our favorite excursion was the YS Waterfalls. This place is amazing. Ask for Omar. Teno our photographer took great photos. The photo staff office staff is wonderful also. The pictures are a bit pricey but they are worth it. There are so many wonderful tours to do. Make sure you visit Noble at the tour desk. Sandals did a wonderful job by placing her there. She was wonderful, always smiling and friendly. If you never been here, you have to try it!!!! You will love it!!. Also join the facebook South Coast Fans page for helpful tips before you arrive. We are coming back here in 2020. Next Year we are heading to Turks and Caicos.

Room Tip: quiet rooms, ice machine, daily room service for club level and full bar
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple