“The bestest vacation ever!!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
little slice of island paradise...
Entrance to the ocean Snarking time
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entrance to the ocean
Snarking time
Drone  picture
Patio
Sunset from the pool deck
Late night shot
Private function
Walkway to the ocean
Private wedding
View from the pool deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Rholanda...
“The bestest vacation ever!!!!!”
Reviewed 3 November 2018 for a stay in October 2018

This was my first villa vacation and it was absolutely fabulous! The staff, the amenities, the food the excursions the views...the list goes on and on. I would recommend Villa GilGal a thousand times. There was no wish left undone. The personal touch and services far exceeds anyone's expectations. My girls and I are already checking our calendar for our next visit

TShay16
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Micheal and Vinetta’s Wedding”
Reviewed 16 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

I usually don’t take the time to do reviews but this was a must. This Villa is really a hidden gem. It was thoughtfully constructed and meticulously maintained. The staff was amazing, they were warm and welcoming and made us feel at home. They were readily available to cater to our every need and always with a smile. The service was excellent. The views, the views, the views...... breathtaking. I can’t say enough about Villa Gilgal. Looking forward to returning soon.

Dear TammyM2420, chesoni B and Tshay16,

Thank you for your raving reviews. We are so very honoured to be a part of such memorable occasion. Thank you all for choosing Villa GilGal and Jamaica for your wedding destination. It was indeed our pleasure hosting the group.

We are so happy to hear that your experiences with our staff and the property were wonderful. We do have an amazing team who will go above and beyond to make your stay an unforgettable one.

Chesoni B
“Michael &Vinetta wedding”
Reviewed 10 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

I just returned from spending a wonderful weekend at Villa Gilgal . This is a beautiful villa that has four bedrooms and three bathrooms. A lovely swim up bar pool with a hot tub. The kids loved it. The entire villa decor and ammenties ..I would definitely say first class. My girlfriend booked the villa for her wedding and the entire weekend was just magical. The staff there were so humble and professional . I felt absolutely safe and secure . I have worked in the hotel business for over 11 years and I have always prefered staying in villas with my own chef and housekeeper. I am usually paranoid about being safe but at this villa I completely forgot about my paranoia. From we entered the villa I felt so relaxed and safe. The villa was clean and well kept,not to mention the view , absolutely breath taking. The photos online did it no justice..its even more beautiful in person.The wedding planner Tamecka did an excellent job organizing everything for my friends wedding and it was a success. Looking forward to return for an all girls trip.!!!

Dear chesoni B,

TammyM242...
“Michael & Vinetta's Wedding”
Reviewed 10 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

I booked the Villa on the weekend of October 4th to 6th, 2018 for a wedding. The couple was in awe of how beautiful the entire venue is. The property is well maintained. The employees are like family. Their service is exemplary. The owner checked in many times to ensure that all our needs were met. Two days later and the wedding guests are still talking about Villa Gilgal.

Dear TammyM2420,

Dee P
“Villa Gil Gal”
Reviewed 19 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Believe everything you hear about this charming villa. I spent 3 nights there, and it was the most relaxing nights I ever spent. The staff was very welcoming and patient. The food was excellent. There was no time for TV or even reading a book because, there was so much else to do. Just the opportunity of seeing the sunset,while sipping on a coconut garnished with hibiscus flowers from the property. Dinning on the outdoors, food prepared by chef dave, which was pleasing to the eyes but most satisfying to the pallet.

The location is fantastic. Close in proximity to us falls and the roaring river. Very safe environment. I went walking every morning at 5am just before the sunrise. To sum this up, I would honestly say, one of Jamaica's best kept secret, I would definitely rate it a 5 star. Make your next vacation stay @ villa Gil Gal, as I cannot wait to return soon.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing