“One of the best Breakfasts in Bali”
Review of Warung Gouthe

Warung Gouthe
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Tibubeneng
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Went here twice while staying in Canggu...we were extremely lucky as our villa was only 1 minute walk away.
Both times we all had a an amazing breakfast - really laid back here - great staff & fantastic food. A must if you are in this part of Canggu...

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This place is really a hidden gem in Canggu area! Cheap, high quality bread and breakfast, amazing waitress and really cool place to hang out in the morning!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

wow. Still feeling the afterglow of a delicious Strudel French Toast and coffee at this fabulous and relaxed place on the road into Canggu. The kitchen is a hive of activity which creates some nice theatre while you are there and the staff are outstanding. Next time I will give their boule pitch a work out as well.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Homey, tasty, heartful menu for breakfast and lunch or something in between.

My favourites are the smoothies, toasty, pappi and heavenly french toats.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I love the food so much, especially the specials ❤️ different choice every day.
Very recommended, I even contemplating to move to canggu so I can eat here every day
P.S. I live in seminyak