This apartment is in a great location to enjoy this beautiful walled town. Well equipped kitchen to enjoy eating in as well as a good choice of restaurants and bars nearby. The second floor living area is its real highlight with beautiful view of sea, old town and mountains beyond. So close for ferries and bus station to explore beaches further afield. All spotlessly clean and comfortable beds too. Would definitely recommend.
Great to be met at the ferry by Ivana who took us to our nice apartment about a 10 min walk from the port in Korcula.
The apartment we had has everything needed for a relaxing time and so close to the old town. A supermarket is just up the hill from the apartment. Close to restaurants sights etc . Very comfortable stay.
Great to be met at the ferry by Ivana and led to our lovely apartment overlooking Korcula old town. There are 2 Ports in Korcula one very close and the other (where we arrived) about a 10 min walk.
The apartment we had has everything needed for a relaxing time and so close to the old town. A large supermarket is just up the hill from the apartment. Close to restaurants sights etc . Very comfortable stay. Make sure you try the wine made by the family, available at the apartment...very nice..
Loved Korcula, very relaxed after the crowds in Split.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children|
We stayed at Apartment Keti for 3 days and can only say that this the BEST place to stay in Korcula,for the following reasons :
1. In spite of being a new mum, Ivana took the time to meet us at the ferry and guide us to the apartment. She also gave us great advice on where to eat ( and not to eat), where to visit and what to see. She is a lovely person anda super host
2. The apartment is absolutely centrally located, right next to the Bus station ( for travelling to Lumbarda) and a few minutes walk from cafes, shops, promenade and everything you need.
3. The apartment is two storey, two bedroom, two bathroom. It's superbly finished with everything you will need to enjoy your stay.
4. The view from the upstairs lounge is to die for and there are wide opening windows and high chairs so you can sit and enjoy a drink as the sun goes down.
5. This apartment is central to everything and you will be so happy to be here and wake each morning to the view f the harbour and the city.
In case you didn't realise, we loved our time here and can only say that you wouldn't stay anywhere else in Korcula before Apartment Keti. Thank you Ivana for making our time on your stunning and beautiful island a memorable and truly happy one.
We stayed at Apartments Keti for 10 nights in August 2016 and had a lovely holiday. We would go back again as it was so nice. The apartment is next to the old town and was very clean and quiet. The owners were very helpful and friendly giving us tips on which beaches to go and visit. The apartment we had was up 1 flight of stairs and had 2 floors with double and twin bedrooms. It has a very good view of the old town from upstairs. It takes about 2/3 minutes to walk to the old walled town from the flat.
(We also had a very pleasant cat called Severina that would come to visit us on our balcony and our children liked her very much).