Great to be met at the ferry by Ivana and led to our lovely apartment overlooking Korcula old town. There are 2 Ports in Korcula one very close and the other (where we arrived) about a 10 min walk.
The apartment we had has everything needed for a relaxing time and so close to the old town. A large supermarket is just up the hill from the apartment. Close to restaurants sights etc . Very comfortable stay. Make sure you try the wine made by the family, available at the apartment...very nice..
Loved Korcula, very relaxed after the crowds in Split.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children|
We stayed at Apartment Keti for 3 days and can only say that this the BEST place to stay in Korcula,for the following reasons :
1. In spite of being a new mum, Ivana took the time to meet us at the ferry and guide us to the apartment. She also gave us great advice on where to eat ( and not to eat), where to visit and what to see. She is a lovely person anda super host
2. The apartment is absolutely centrally located, right next to the Bus station ( for travelling to Lumbarda) and a few minutes walk from cafes, shops, promenade and everything you need.
3. The apartment is two storey, two bedroom, two bathroom. It's superbly finished with everything you will need to enjoy your stay.
4. The view from the upstairs lounge is to die for and there are wide opening windows and high chairs so you can sit and enjoy a drink as the sun goes down.
5. This apartment is central to everything and you will be so happy to be here and wake each morning to the view f the harbour and the city.
In case you didn't realise, we loved our time here and can only say that you wouldn't stay anywhere else in Korcula before Apartment Keti. Thank you Ivana for making our time on your stunning and beautiful island a memorable and truly happy one.
We stayed at Apartments Keti for 10 nights in August 2016 and had a lovely holiday. We would go back again as it was so nice. The apartment is next to the old town and was very clean and quiet. The owners were very helpful and friendly giving us tips on which beaches to go and visit. The apartment we had was up 1 flight of stairs and had 2 floors with double and twin bedrooms. It has a very good view of the old town from upstairs. It takes about 2/3 minutes to walk to the old walled town from the flat.
(We also had a very pleasant cat called Severina that would come to visit us on our balcony and our children liked her very much).
We booked the apartment the morning of our arrival (good to travel in shoulder/low season). The apartment was the third house up the street from the bus station, so we were in the apartment within minutes of our arrival.
Ivana's parents met us at the apartment and checked us in. Her mom also gave us dinner recommendation at Adio Mare (make sure you get a reservation) which was really good.
The apartment was very comfortable and clean. We had breakfast each day on the small deck. Since the apartment is only 5 minutes from anywhere in town, it was easy to pickup/drop off stuff at the apartment throughout the day.
We had a late ferry on the day of our departure, they didn't have any problem for us to checkout late. That gave us an extra day of fun. We rented scooters that day and cruised down to Lumbarda for wine tasting and swimming before packing up for the ferry.
This apartment was also on Airbnb, but you can book directly and save a few dollars.
We loved our stay here and the hospitality showed by the owners. Great price, location, spotlessly clean. Hope we can come back one day. We were given great recommendations on where to eat which was great advice. I love Korchula!