“Sweet little apartment”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Apartment NELA

Dining table
Bathroom
Table on terrace
Beach near apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Chris R
“Sweet little apartment”
Reviewed 11 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

It was a lovely little apartment, suitable for two on a budget. The couple who own it are fabulous and really helpful and showed us the shop, beach and way to the old town. The beach is lovely and was very quiet, the shop and ferry port just down the road and the old town is 15 mins walk away. However, there is a nice Resturant by the beach. It has a small garden with a built BBQ that the owners are more than happy for you to use. We really enjoyed it.

Andrew W
“Peaceful, private, convenient location”
Reviewed 22 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Travelling alone, the apartment was ideal in size. It is located on the edge of a residential area 15 minutes walk from Korcula town. The walk was further than I would have hoped for but it is a pleasant walk and the apartment is the right side of town for Korcula bus station so you can travel around the island - great. The local Studenac supermarket (4 mins walk) was very well stocked. The bus stop to/from (lovely) Lumbarda was 3 minutes walk and you can walk to Lumbarda in 45 ish minutes. I feel the apartment needs some updating and I had to do some cleaning in the kitchen. The linens were very clean and the bed very comfortable indeed. If the apartment was updated they could easily charge more. The terrace/patio is a private haven with lemon trees and shade. The wifi signal was weak but generally useable. The owners are lovely people, very helpful and friendly, respecting your privacy but also being available. They picked me up on arrival and took me to the port to leave. I requested a couple of non standard items and they ensured they were provided. I have some nice memories of my stay there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Private patio/terrace with lemon trees. Hosts very welcoming and helpful.
Liked least: Apartment required some maintenance (in my opinion)
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jacquelin...
“Relaxing, quiet apartment close to Korcula town”
Reviewed 30 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

My partner and I enjoyed a week in this apartment. The hosts were lovely, very welcoming and helpful. They kindly gave us fresh fruit from their garden, home made cakes & lemonade.
The apartment was about a 10 minute walk to Korcula town, which was fine for us, we didn't have a car and got around easily by walking, using the local bus & hiring a bike on one day. There is a supermarket, fruit stall & restaurent only a few minutes walk away from the apartment. The restaurent did excellent seafood.

All in all we had a great stay.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nurmijärvi
Reviewed 21 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
21 Jul 2012
Dear Anna & Lauri,
Thank you very much for nice review and i am happy that you had nice time in Korcula and in our apartment.
I hope that you will visit Croatia again.
Zagreb
Reviewed 27 March 2012 for a stay in May 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Management Response
27 Mar 2012
Thanks Mario,
we are so happy you enjoyed the place and had a great vacation. Looking forward to having you back anytime soon.
Hrvoje
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing