Dos Aguas(Rio Grande)
US$284
US$241
Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn(Luquillo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$117
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$162
  • Pool
The Tarpon's Nest Lodge(Loiza)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
1 421
2 481
2 466
1 421
All reviewsmarbella restaurantiguana feedingpuerto ricotiki hutiguana pubrainforest viewadult poolfamily poolrented a carold san juanocean suiteself parkinglobby barconcierge deskocean frontsmall casinominute drive
20 - 25 of 7 473 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Love this hotel and its amenities. You don't need to get out of here, except to see the rainforest El Yunque. Two golf courses, beach, pool, casino, good places to eat. The rooms are spacious and clean. Excellent place to stay the whole family.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The resort is beautiful & staff very friendly. What made this place standout for us was the ability to start the morning off doing yoga with Jamie. She is an excellent instructor & clearly very knowledgeable. This was my perfect combination for a great vacation. We made lots of new friends including our new wild kitty (Rio) from there. We brought him home & we could not be happier. We look forward to our return.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had the pleasure of visiting Puerto Rico and stayed at this resort for a week. The staff was amazing. Every single person that I interacted with from the front desk to the wait staff, to the gentlemen who helped with my bags - everyone was friendly and attentive to whatever I needed.

The hotel also hosted a professional conference and when I say that the staff did an amazing job, I am not exaggerating. We needed so many little things for the conference and the staff came through for us and made the conference a great success.

There are too many people to name but I do want to send a special thanks to Charlotte and her team and the entire staff at this property! To the management of this facility I say a big thank you and a hats off to you. Your staff is well trained and did an wonderful job! As a guest of your facility I can see that your employees truly care about their job and providing the best service possible.

I enjoyed my time there and look forward to visiting my new friends at the Wyndham again soon!

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank ladygoinplaces
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we were here for my sons wedding on the beach. The room was great with a wonderful view. The Yoga instructor, Jamie was awesome!, Room was a bit hard to find but Jamie gave my wife and I little tweaks to really expand the experience.!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed 3 wonderful days at Rio Mar. we stayed in a very nice 1 bedroom unit on the Wyndham Destinations (timeshare) side. The room was beautifully decorated and sparkling clean. The beach was stunning. The staff (and everyone we met in Puerto Rico) were extremely nice and very thankful that tourists are returning. We had a great time snorkeling and zip lining, both within a short drive of the resort. It was a wonderful stay all the way around.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends