All reviews free margaritas puerto rico activity pool roots restaurant marbella restaurant tiki hut post hurricane rum bar hurricane damage family pool vacation club breakfast buffet red flag amazing property small casino self parking the entire staff
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Love this hotel and its amenities. You don't need to get out of here, except to see the rainforest El Yunque. Two golf courses, beach, pool, casino, good places to eat. The rooms are spacious and clean. Excellent place to stay the whole family.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The resort is beautiful & staff very friendly. What made this place standout for us was the ability to start the morning off doing yoga with Jamie. She is an excellent instructor & clearly very knowledgeable. This was my perfect combination for a great vacation. We made lots of new friends including our new wild kitty (Rio) from there. We brought him home & we could not be happier. We look forward to our return.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I had the pleasure of visiting Puerto Rico and stayed at this resort for a week. The staff was amazing. Every single person that I interacted with from the front desk to the wait staff, to the gentlemen who helped with my bags - everyone was friendly and attentive to whatever I needed.

The hotel also hosted a professional conference and when I say that the staff did an amazing job, I am not exaggerating. We needed so many little things for the conference and the staff came through for us and made the conference a great success.

There are too many people to name but I do want to send a special thanks to Charlotte and her team and the entire staff at this property! To the management of this facility I say a big thank you and a hats off to you. Your staff is well trained and did an wonderful job! As a guest of your facility I can see that your employees truly care about their job and providing the best service possible.

I enjoyed my time there and look forward to visiting my new friends at the Wyndham again soon!

1  Thank ladygoinplaces
Reviewed 26 June 2018

we were here for my sons wedding on the beach. The room was great with a wonderful view. The Yoga instructor, Jamie was awesome!, Room was a bit hard to find but Jamie gave my wife and I little tweaks to really expand the experience.!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank GaryB3261
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed 3 wonderful days at Rio Mar. we stayed in a very nice 1 bedroom unit on the Wyndham Destinations (timeshare) side. The room was beautifully decorated and sparkling clean. The beach was stunning. The staff (and everyone we met in Puerto Rico) were extremely nice and very thankful that tourists are returning. We had a great time snorkeling and zip lining, both within a short drive of the resort. It was a wonderful stay all the way around.

Trip type: Travelled with friends