“Great spot for Lunch”
Review of VIVO

VIVO
Reserve with OpenTable
VIVO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in West Bay
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Description: A Cayman first, the eco-development, Lighthouse Point Dive Resort, boasting great coastal views, is home to VIVO, meaning alive! Only organic, the best local and natural ingredients are used ensuring the healthiest, highest quality food and drinks are on offer here. The menu, dependent on the best seasonal produce is also alive, so expect delicious specials and variations all made from scratch (breads and non-dairy milk included). VIVO offers a great selection of vegetarian, vegan, gluten and dairy-free options and specializes in the invasive, but delectable lionfish. Selected organic wines, spirits and local beers can be enjoyed in the relaxing setting, along with cold-pressed fruit and vegetable juices or enjoy our selection of fabulous coffee, teas and herbal infusion.
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went vegan 18 months ago. We were so delighted we could fine good vegan food on our vacation. I would give them 10 stars if I could everything was fantastic! I can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delicious food (we did breakfast both times), and the view of the Caribbean Ocean can’t be beat! It was a little bit of a drive from our condo on seven mile beach, but so worth it! We highly recommend the smoothies, cococinos, coconut pancakes, and omelettes.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Stopped at Vivo for late lunch after the nearby Dolphin Discovery adventure. It's a very quaint place with amazing views. The menu is extremely healthy, no meat - all vegan. My husband can and will eat anything, I'm much more picky. Luckily they had broccoli soup on special so I had one option to eat. Nothing like soup on a hot day LOL. But everything was delicious and we highly recommend this place for many healthy options.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We are not frequent restaurant goers due to allergies and desire for healthy food. BUT this place was amazing! Great presentation and super food! Accommodating to individual requests! Grandparents, parents and grandchild loved it!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We went for breakfast. The presentation was awesome and it all tasted very good. This is a vegetarian restaurant and I like my meat, but everything was so good I didn’t miss it. Breakfast for 2 was $60.00 US.