Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews palm room seven mile beach hot tub a wonderful stay renting a car dean westin
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

This was our 3rd time staying at Shangri-La and again it did not disappoint. We love being in West Bay away from the Seven Mile Beach hotel crowds. Renting a car is must and it’s definitely more cost effective than
taxi’s. The drive to Seven Mile Beach is only about 10 minutes.
The staff as well as the breakfast is always fantastic. It was so nice meeting Fawne! She was a great host while Dean was out of town! The B&B is always well kept and clean. And you always get to converse with the nicest people at breakfast which is something you would never do at a big hotel. Would highly recommend!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheTravALs
Reviewed 20 January 2020

This was our second time staying at the Shangri-la and it was as good as ever.
The new host Fawne was a real treat and made our stay very comfortable and relaxing.
The gourmet breakfasts were generous and nutritious.
We had the Bamboo room again which has a great sunny view of the lake and pool.
Gorgeous architecture and decor made it a wonderful stay.

Can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

We stayed at the Royal Palm room at Shangri-la bed & breakfast for 5 days and we had a great time. The bed is comfy, the breakfast is delicious and the staff was very nice. They even wrote me a card for my birthday and decorated the bed. They also offer chairs, beach towels and snorkel gear.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2019

We stayed at Shangri-la from Friday 11/29 through Tuesday 12/2.

We went out and got a bug repellent as we thought we were getting bit from outside; however, we were actually getting bit in the very BED we were sleeping in. We stayed at Poinciana Room. Our bed was infested with bed bug, and I woke up to an unbearable itch from my arms and legs at 4am in the morning with over 100 bug bites all over my body. The bites formed a line and be in a zigzag pattern as shown in the pictures, which is exactly how bed bug leaves bites. It had a burning painful sensation, red itchy bump with a center with soreness. I felt nauseous the whole time. It was THE WORST FEELING you have while vacationing. We know that getting some bug bites were the normal course of vacationing in the Caribbean Islands; however, our bites got worse and worse as we spent more nights at Shangri-la.

The worst part was how the Inn management handled the situation. The manager blamed that I got bit by mosquito when I opened the bathroom window. The window has screen and it did not stay open at all, and I would not expect over 100 bug bites from a brief moment of opening a window. As shown in the picture, they were not mosquito bites, and they were bed bug. I woke up to an unbearable itch, extreme discomfort, and it caused significant disruption to our trip as we had to alter our remaining plans. Moreover, I became scared to go to sleep again as I was fearful that I would get more bites while asleep.

The lack of hospitality and especially putting the blame on the guest made our stay very very disappointing, and the male manager even became defensive and had an attitude when I was explaining the situation, which was quite unprofessional.

Further, initially the manager promised us that they will change the room, but they never did, and they also told us about the one-night refund, which they never issued. All of these things made us lose confidence in their ability to even stick to what they had promised. We also found two female underwear in the room, which made us believe housekeeping was not satisfactory.

Unfortunately, the Inn management did not take the responsibility they should. Had they acknowledge the situation instead of blaming the guest, I would have felt differently about the situation. Based on the above, our stay was extremely unsatisfying and I would not be returning to this place.

Date of stay: December 2019
3  Thank 458surfangel
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

What a gem! We normally stayed at the Westin on 7 mile beach, but this year we wanted something cozier and homey and we found it. Full use of kitchen, pool, hot tub, private rooms and baths. We had a minor problem with our first room, but Fawne, the manager immediately resolved and exceeded our expectations. Breakfast was wonderful. You do need to have a car, but could bike to the beach & national park. The drive to 7 mile beach is 5 mins.
We will return next year!

Date of stay: October 2019