Review Highlights

from US$57,44
from US$46,16
from US$40,00
More Info
All reviews takes great care riding experience great ride took lots of pictures lovely horses intimate experience horse person amazing experience well trained horses an experienced rider small group highlight of our trip take photos seven mile beach nikki riders ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2020

I am a professional horse trainer myself and was very happy with our experience with Nikki. She clearly takes great care of her horses, her horses looked happier and healthier than many of the other riding tour companies that passed us on the beach. My best friend (also an experienced rider) and I did the ride/swim together and we had a really good time. Nikki let us canter and do a little more with the horses, while she looked after the other individual in our group that was very inexperienced and worried. It’s nice that she keeps the groups so small. The horse I rode was super fun and very comfortable; I wish I could have brought him home!
❤️ Geronimo

Reviewed 10 March 2020

One of the most enjoyable horseback riding experiences I’ve had! It was my boyfriend’s first time riding, and Nicki gave him excellent instruction and was very patient. And, she accommodated my riding experience by allowing me a few nice canters. Such a treat to be in a small group with a ride that met our needs. Finally, Nicki’s horses are wonderful, you can tell they’re very well cared for and love their job! Can’t wait to book another ride!

Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

Was such a wonderful experience from start to finish...Thank you to Nikki and Elisha (sorry if name spelt wrong!) we had such a great time with you and your lovely horses! I loved Geronimo and swimming in the sea was magical! As a horse owner I loved your care and welfare for your horses and really appreciated the small personable group. Thank you x

Reviewed 28 February 2020

I’m a resident of Cayman. My son is 13 and it’s hard to find things to do together here... Nikki is amazing, fantastic local.. she loves her job, loves her horses and ensures the groups are not to big so that u don’t lose that “personal touch”. I highly recommend Cayman Horse Riding.com❤️

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 23 January 2020

Nicki created the best riding experience. She let us ride along the beach, swim bareback in th ocean on her well trained and cared for horses. Along the ride she shared her passion for Grand Cayman by telling about her history and knowledge. She takes her rime and does not rush. Amazing and highlight of our trip! Thank you Nicki and Alyssa.

Date of experience: January 2020