Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WIOL.com
Travelocity
Hotels.com
All reviews golf course blue iguana north sound full kitchen seven mile beach shuttle service king suite grand cayman pool bar on site off the beaten path washer dryer out of the way rental car public beach rum point camana bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2020

Covid-19 was hitting as I arrived on the Island and my work was cancelled. The hotel staff were incredibly supportive at a difficult time (for us all). My apartment was the perfect base for a business trip. I could prepare my own food if I wanted to, reheat a takeaway if needed, eat in the hotel restaurant (certainly worth a visit) or go out for a meal (lots of places to visit in George Town and the surrounding area up into West Bay). The room was both clean and comfortable, the aircon very efficient and there was lots of space (so many hotel rooms are tiny). There was a big table to work at/host a meeting or we could sit in the lounge area and relax with the balcony door wide and the birds tweeting outside. I had a sea view. The kitchenette was adequately equipped with the basics needed for food prep. I would return in a heart beat for both a business trip or a holiday!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2020

A great hotel, for a wonderful holiday ... Excellent service ... Beautiful view.. Clean rooms, and, qualified staff ready to help you ..Great food, a place to spend magical nights ...I will definitely be back

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2020

This was my first time staying on this side of the island. I actually enjoyed the quiet and being off the main strip. However, I was disappointed that there weren’t soft sand beaches and easy access into the water like the other side of the island. Unfortunately Taxi rates are pretty high so if you don’t have a vehicle it can get pricey going back-and-forth to different parts of the island. If you’re looking for a good value and potentially more space in a suite style hotel room the hotel could work well for you. But really gave the high scores to this hotel where the people. All of the front desk and housekeeping staff were wonderful.

Reviewed 28 May 2020

We usually stay on 7 mile beach but don't like to waste a night at an expensive place when we fly in late, so we usually stay at the Holiday Inn. I have never slept so well as when I did the last time we stayed here. The beds are like heaven. The rooms are clean, the grounds are immaculate. Everyone is so nice. If you are looking for a nice place to stay but on a budget & don't mind being on the bay side versus the ocean side, this hotel is amazing.

Reviewed 28 May 2020

The view was beautiful. There was construction next door but it did no bother us. I loved the fact that it was away from all the hustle of crowded beaches. Great location to get around to everything in town by taxi. They also offered shuttle service to some places.