All reviews spikes bar restaurant upstairs changing rooms toilet roll holder private function steam room waiting staff wraps glass roof pleasant surroundings wedding reception couldn't do enough wedding venue nothing too much trouble lovely meal breakfast is served staff were lovely
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

A lovely weekend break. Stayed with friends in the Farmhouse. Beautiful location and easy to get to. Spa is small but works well and has everything on offer and the staff do a really good job. Good value for money and would recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ashleyd1973
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Spent a weekend here as part of a reunion group .
From the moment we arrived till we left we had no complaints . Every member of staff was helpful in any way they could be , smiley and courteous.

The bistro suited us well and the prices and choice.
Again the Soa was super clean well appointed masses of towels and robes. I was able as was my friend to have a massage due to a cancelation, again on a waiting list, staff came to find us incredible.

The room was well appointed ,ironi,safe , tea/ coffee facilities and complimentary water in fridge.
Each evening there was a function in progress no noise was heard .

Would most defiantly recommend

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank G8773ALJanet
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I just wanted to say thank you to the two girls at the main desk, extremely helpful and patient! We really appreciated the help as we were a little stressed out for my brothers wedding. Also the breakfast was great with lovely views across the golf course and the staff in spikes are lovely!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank T-Dizzle96
Reviewed 7 May 2018

What a fantastic place, my daughter's treated me to a Mothers day facial 2 years ago and I have been going back every month since
Julie the manager will always make you welcome and the treatments are amazing

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank paulinemaric
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely day today at the Dudsbury. The day just whizzed by relaxing in the jacuzzi, swimming in the pool. Jess & Rosie did our facials which were great and included a short neck & head massage. Julie the spa Manager was great and organised a afternoon tea for us even though we hadn’t booked.
Would definitely recommend and hope to come back for a tribute night very soon x

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends