Open today: 08:00 - 18:00

from US$110,45
from US$1 776,00
from US$110,45
More Info
All reviews captain wayne these guys rum punch nice boat catamaran crew provo snorkel island iguanas outfit mate ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

They were very professional and we felt safe the entire time!! Great ending to the parasailing experience was taking a dip in the water. The captain and crew were fun and took great pics and vids. Would do again without hesitation!!

Reviewed 21 February 2021

Overall: good experience, nice views, unlimited beverages:alcoholic and soft drinks, staff were very friendly, personable and attentive. Staff took great pictures of us. communication and confirmation could have been better- pick up was a bit confusing.

Date of experience: February 2021
WayneH2393, Owner at Ocean Vibes Scuba & Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

I think this warrants a reply. I am pleased that you had a great time, there was nothing confusing about pick up, your confusion was based on you not following instructions. Just like everyone else who had no confusion, an email was sent stating where you were to be picked up and at what time. You were waiting in front of a different hotel to that advised. We advise the pick up time and location the day prior to the trip by email, everyone else got it. You never checked in and we had no idea where you were staying so it was only by luck that you made the trip at all! You were sent instructions at the time of booking to check in with us when you get to the island. You showed up at the beach and someone called us from a beach location at the time that you were supposed to be picked up, I asked him for your name and you gave him a ne completely different to the name on your reservation, it's just by process of elimination I figured you must have been the people that never checked in at all. Happy you made the trip however everyone else received the same information at time of booking, checked in with us, read their emailed meeting instructions and their entire experience went smoothly.

Reviewed 15 February 2021

My friends and I just took a catamaran sail and snorkel trip with Ocean Vibes and it could not have been better!! The crew - Wayne, Reggie, Erickson, and Angelo were awesome! They were so knowledgeable, kind, fun to talk to, and attentive. They took great care of us the whole trip and we had an absolute blast. It was definitely the highlight of our trip to Turks and Caicos. I would definitely book with them again in the future!!

Reviewed 13 February 2021

The “flight” was thrilling and exhilarating! We will definitely go on this adventure during our next visit. We felt confident in the crew and our safety. They took pictures for our memories. Thank you! We wish we could have gone again this week. So much fun! “Epic” as my daughter would say!

Reviewed 5 February 2021

My favorite part was literally sailing into the sunset. The ride was smooth and Wayne and Crew were awesome. It was very romantic and I would do this again especially with this company. It was beautiful, the experience was amazing and a professional Crew.