Reviews (2 027)
2 027 results
1 067
1 067
All reviews mango reef restaurant swim up bar blue haven ocean front full kitchen caicos dream tours time share sister properties free shuttle beautiful beach washer dryer rum punch grocery store dinner on the beach half bath partial ocean view beach house
162 - 167 of 2 027 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We spent 14 fantastic days at this resort in July 2017. The two bedroom oceanfront suite was perfect for our family and the added bonus of a washer/dryer was awesome. The food was good and the staff worked hard to manage the transition to all inclusive. I was not fussed that it took longer than normal to be served. Being able to go to the other two sisters hotels was great and we really enjoyed that. The beach is the most spectacular - we did not use the pool once in two weeks. The hotel staff worked hard to take good care of us. We will be back!

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank CDNBeachMama
Gloria T, General Manager at Alexandra Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Greetings!
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad that you had such a wonderful time and that you will be back.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My son and I visited Alexandra Resort in Grace Bay T & C from 3/23-3/31/2018 (leaving Sat.) This is my first ever review from the amazing service and treatment we received it’s well worth the few mins. To write!!!
My son and I travel quite a bit and are pretty simple but from the moment we arrived at AR the service was beyond the best we have ever had. It is a very busy season here but they never for one moment put anyone or anything above what we needed or wanted. I can’t even go into detail because EVERYTHING was a priority they made us feel like the only people at the resort. We first met Ramona she booked us our most memorable excursion and was always extremely helpful right down to finding us change on her own time for large bills (for tipping) that they did not have on property so we did not have to find a bank to get smaller bills. Then there was the kitchen...I don’t even know where to start Farrah was always so accommodating and knew exactly what we were to order before telling her and always delivered with a smile just a complete pleasure to be in her presence!!! Rose was just as amazing always smiling and beyond accommodating as if she could read our minds and always made sure things were just right so we always tried to be seated with her or Farrah.
Oh boy then there is Chef Poppy I’ve never met someone who takes such pride in his work and well deserved, his kitchen runs so smoothly and all work together without even speaking about what needs to be done, one will pick up where the other got busy and you never feel neglected they can’t do enough for you!! Chefs specially prepared a few items for me as I am very restricted he made such a variety it was always fresh and never the same thing twice. Chef Poppy is ONE OF A KIND!! His commitment, organization and detication makes the kitchen!
Gerald is the breakfast king!!!!!
ALWAYS smiling and it’s so great to see him first thing in the AM with that beautiful smile and GREAT attitude!!! After seeing Gerald it’s immposible to let anything ruin your day! Gerald’s service is impeccable he never
forgot a thing in fact he followed me out
once with milk I forgot for my son and had coffee waiting at my room without me asking when I arrived because my hands were full...
So KUDOS to the entire staff at AR but perticuarlly those mentioned.
The property is beyond paradise but if u want top notch service this is the place for you they will never forget your name, wants or likes!!!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank maryhansen13
Gloria T, General Manager at Alexandra Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Greetings!
Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so thrilled to see that the Alexandra staff has gone above and beyond to ensure that you and your son have had such a memorable experience. They will be so happy to see their names mentioned in your review. We hope to host you again in the near future!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Property is very nice, beach beautiful. Food good, especially if you go to Beach House for dinner. Rucadro at Kitchen 218 is a great waiter. Bar and liquor service completely unacceptable. Only one beer to select from. Always out of cocktail mixes. Don't do the AI until you see these type of complaints stop. Not worth the price.

Room Tip: Ocean front rooms are worth the extra cost, if you have the money. If not the pool view is nice also.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank justsayingTC
Gloria T, General Manager at Alexandra Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Greetings,
Thank you for your review although I am surprised that you have commented on the bar service as the issue has been resolved. We offer two different types of the local beer as well as other selections. Our cocktail mixes will vary depending on availability but we always have an alternative available.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I visited Alexandra Resort for a week and we loved it! The room was clean, bed perfect, AC control was high tech and housekeeping was flawless. The resort grounds look great and the best part of Alexandra is that it’s right on the best part of Grace Bay. The beach is flawless – the water is so clear! If you’re looking to visit one of the most famous beaches in the world, this place has the most prime spot on it. The beach attendants were friendly and I loved every second of lounging in those umbrella chairs. We also spent some time in the pool – which is huge and a lagoon style + it has a pool bar which we of course loved.

The staff were very friendly and the food was great – especially the fish tacos I couldn’t stop eating overlooking Grace Bay. There was also a themed night buffet and general eating all day long (for instance – we were brought some wings poolside!)

We also used the dine-around amongst the other two resorts that are part of the Turks & Caicos Collection (they’ve got friendly shuttle drivers to take you to whichever resort you wish). We had a fine-dining experience at Beach House (butternut squash soup with truffle oil and a beautiful red snapper) and we had dinner another night at Blue Haven where we had a blast with our own little tabletop grill.

Definitely coming back here to do it all over again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sara B
Gloria T, General Manager at Alexandra Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Greetings,
I am thrilled that you and your friend enjoyed your stay at our Beautiful by Nature Turks & Caicos as well as at the Alexandra Resort. We truly appreciate your review and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We had a beautiful, immaculately clean room and a wonderful stay at this resort on the prime location on Grace Bay Beach. The staff were wonderful and took care of all of our needs. We had a great time on the beach - the water staff were friendly and attentive. They were also very safety conscious as well. At one point a squall rolled in and they immediately got people out of the water and to safety.

The food was good. In addition to eating at Asu, we also ate at the restaurants at Blue Haven and Beach House. Petrona took wonderful care of us for breakfast and lunch at Asu. At the beach bar, Mikey, Pejoe, Castro and Caesar were very friendly and made awesome Pina Coladas. Service was always friendly and timely. We enjoyed the themes of different nights. We did the all-inclusive package and it was a good value.

This was our first trip to Turks and Caicos but we will definitely be back and staying at Alexandra.

Room Tip: Ask for a third or fourth floor room for a spectacular view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank B0ilermaker

Greetings,
Thank you for your wonderful review! Petrona, Mikey, Pejoe, Castro and Caesar will be thrilled that they were mentioned for their customer service. We look forward to hosting you again.