“okay”
Review of Frontier Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My issue was not with the flight itself, but the service surrounding the flight. We tried to use points, spent hours on the phone with customer service because the website was difficult to use, customer service gave us incorrect information, and then we were expected to have to pay money to fix these issues. Also, every single thing is extra. checked bags, carry-ons, even a drink during the flight. We added a checked bag when we got to the check in counter, and they charged $60.00. When we went to return, we had to go back to the counter because they didn't have it for both ways like we thought. By the time we paid for all extras and spent lots of extra time with headaches, we may as well have just gone with another airline since we didn't really save any money. The flight was delayed, but I received a text in plenty of time, so that was a good thing, and the staff on on board were professional and pleasant. If you are going on a short flight, it's not too bad, but if you are going on a longer flight, you may want to book on another airline to get seats that are more comfortable.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (7 430)

335 - 339 of 7 430 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I traveled Frontier Airlines multiple Times and have always had a great experience. Overall, I’ve saved thousands of dollars traveling with this airline.

Their representative was very patient and thoughtful while booking my four flights over the phone. Their app was convenient for listing the itinerary, checking in, and keeping me up to date. The staff is friendly, and the plane was clean...even the bathroom smelled nice! I’ve took off and landed safely without any scary occurrences.

People: you pay a fraction of the cost in comparisons to other airlines, so don’t get upset if you have to pay a TINY fee for baggage or snacks. Watching t.v., eating snacks, and having a reclining seat is ok if you want to pay $300 MORE for your flight with other airlines. With Frontier you get what you pay for and will save money in the end.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my 3rd time flying this airlines. The price is right, the planes are clean and new and the staff are pleasant. The only complaint is that the seats are very uncomfortable. Luckily for us we were only flying 2.5 hours. Anymore that that I would have to go with another airline.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm always looking to find a flight from one destination to the other without any connections. Frontier Airlines provided that service for a reasonable fee.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I fly Frontier everywhere I go. You can’t beat the prices and I’ve honestly never had a bad experience. The in-flight staff in always pleasant and I see them going above and beyond for passengers. On this particular flight, a woman was struggling with her service dog and ended up in an aisle seat, which isn’t allowed I guess. So a young serviceman switched seats with her and everyone cheered, then off we went. I would recommend Frontier to everyone. Their fares are so great that I’ve been able to fly all over the US this year visiting friends and making new ones. And I always have the chute animal on the wing to look forward to.