“Straight Through”
Review of Frontier Airlines

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I'm always looking to find a flight from one destination to the other without any connections. Frontier Airlines provided that service for a reasonable fee.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9 099)

1 995 - 1 999 of 9 100 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I fly Frontier everywhere I go. You can’t beat the prices and I’ve honestly never had a bad experience. The in-flight staff in always pleasant and I see them going above and beyond for passengers. On this particular flight, a woman was struggling with her service dog and ended up in an aisle seat, which isn’t allowed I guess. So a young serviceman switched seats with her and everyone cheered, then off we went. I would recommend Frontier to everyone. Their fares are so great that I’ve been able to fly all over the US this year visiting friends and making new ones. And I always have the chute animal on the wing to look forward to.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The only negative comment my wife and I have is flight was delayed leaving Cancun for only about an hour. We realize this is very common in the industry, it could have been made a little more convenient if we could have found an airline representative at the airport in Cancun to explain any available details on flight delay. Other than that it was better than expected based on past reviews.

1  Thank Rich49w
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I am PETRIFIED of flying. I swore I would NEVER fly until I realized if i wanted to travel, I had to fly. I paid less than $250 for two tickets to New Orleans. This included priority seating, insurance and, seating closest to the pilots cabin. As a first time flyer, this experience was GREAT. Everything was smooth. Frontier offers checking in through their phone app and we would move quickly through ALL lines. Our baggage was already checked in via the app and we were great to go. I experienced very little turbulence and both take-off and landing was smooth. I trust Frontier now, lol.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I chose to add the package for $50 to add my checked bag, so I was able to pick a seat in the front 3 rows. That definitely helped with leg room, but it is definitely a no frills airline. There is a charge if you want coffee or soda. Boarding was inefficient. Flight was delayed and they called for boarding people with small children, wheelchairs and people in the first rows. They let everyone through and it as really hectic. When the flight was delayed, they announced the gate change, but not the delay.