“Always late.”
Review of Mango

Reviewed 29 February 2020

I dread afternoon flights from Cape Town. There is always something and they never communicate. At one point I arrive home at 0200

2  Thank Sbudatraveller
Reviews (1 272)

39 - 43 of 1 272 reviews

Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

Flight was early. Had to pay for extra luggage as I was 5kg over limit. Ground crew very helpful to assist with all information. Luggage weren't damaged at all. Mango is cashless and only use cards. May ask for a receipt.

Reviewed 27 February 2020

This has to be the worst flight I have ever had. Still sitting on the plane. Take off was meant to be 14:00 it’s now 15:20. Shocking I will never fly with mango again. I recommend a different airline to anyone wanting to travel local. They take your money very fast and offer this shocking service. They don’t even offer water to the guests

1  Thank bazilc2016
Reviewed 27 February 2020

Travelling quite a bit in South Africa, I am always very grateful when I can find a good deal on flight-tickets. The staff and service as a whole are professional. I wish they could have competitive pricing more often than they do!

Date of travel: January 2020
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 27 February 2020

We flew with Mango from Jhb to PE on the 8th of Feb, took a tour down to CT and then flew back from CT to Jhb on the 16th of Feb again with Mango. For starters both flights were delayed; apparently it is a standard feature for Mango. Arriving at PE airport our suitcases were wet and dirty. The one in particular were so wet that we had to stop at the drycleaners for an hour to get the clothes dry and to avoid a smell in the suitcase. On our flight back we flew with a friend who had a 2month old baby. A month before the flight we asked if she could sit on the front seat where there is more space just to make it easier, but were told that those seats are kept for people with wheelchairs ( al 6 of them), but when we got on the plane they were giving to normal young people... After waiting an hour for the delayed flight, I got on the plane, asked for a coke and it was warm. So I asked for ice and they had no ice. So if Mango does not improve their service they will not see us again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank jacobotha77
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.