“Bizarre cabin crew behavior ”
Review of Mango

Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

Having flown this airline many times, I am gobsmacked at the level of service onboard the flight today. It is bad enough that the flight was delayed by an hour but the staff on board need some basic training in customer service. My suitcase which has fitted on every Mango flight ever taken today was “too big.” No it’s not, yes it is! I don’t have the energy and so it gets taken off the plane only to be replaced by a bag of exactly the same size. Priceless! No I have no more desire to use your airline! Wow pathetic rude staff.

2  Thank Jasonleg
Reviews (1 272)

46 - 50 of 1 272 reviews

Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

When I fly locally it must be with Mango Airlines. They the best in South Africa. I have never experienced delays with them.
Their seats are spacious and plenty of legroom.
They better than most international flights.

Date of travel: December 2019
Reviewed 19 February 2020

Mango is not my airline of choice and my return flights from Jhb to Cape Town did nothing to change my point of view. Both flights departed late (between 10 & 20 minutes) and at least one arrived more than 10 minutes late. For the first there was an excuse, with rather heavy rains on the tarmac. Also some very strange arrangements with our departure. We were called for boarding and then left standing in a queue after the boarding gate for almost 15 minutes. The ones sitting at the back of the plane were the given preferential boarding while we had to wait till they were all seated. Nonsensical if you ask me. All other airlines allow simultaneous boarding.

Reviewed 18 February 2020

We booked return flights to Cape Town on the 18th January 2020 with Mango Airlines, everything was great. There were no delays. Checkin was fast and efficient.
No complaints, not the first time we used them and hopefully it won't be the last.

Date of travel: January 2020
3  Thank yasmeen h
Reviewed 15 February 2020

My flight home went off smoothly with no glitches. The check-in process was quick and the flight was comfortable.

2  Thank Wayne M
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.