“Awful Scam”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed 18 April 2018

We took the tickets, because they were cheap, but in the end they turned out to be very expensive. It seems like the goal of this company is to rip you off. You've got to check-in, but on their own rules. Unlike other civil companies they don't send you any reminders of checking-in & they close it 3 hours before the flight. I will never use their serives again and would not recommend it to anybody.

7  Thank Phoenix_Linh
Write a ReviewReviews (9 809)

1 769 - 1 773 of 9 809 reviews

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Check in only 2 hrs prior departure with is sometimes in bud airport not enough due to long ques of security chech which could be avoid by extra cost...eg, fast track. Fligt ok in time. Crew is doing the job.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Recently travelled with wizzair from Luton to Tel Aviv. The flight was on time. Boarding was straight forward. Was asked by staff at boarding gate to put my little shoulder bag into my cabin luggage because i didn't pay for priority boarding, otherwise i would be liable to pay about £75 or so. Anyway, we took off on time. The flight was smooth, and we actually got to Tel Aviv about 40minutes early. Overall, it was a good flight.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

The flight from Katowice to Kiev with Wizz Air was normal flight whith services you can expect from low cost airlines. Perhaps only the aircraft seats would need a renewal. In my opinion, if you just want to get from point A to point B, Wizz air is not a bad choice.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Dear Strangers !
Every flight that i did with this company was not comfortable at all.
I have traveled with diffrent kind of airlines but i can say that this is the worst. Their airplanes are way to old. Recently i booked with this airline a round ticket from Podgorica to Budapest and i had one small luggage and a smal bad that i putted my wallet into it. It all went just fine. But when i come back from Budapest - Podgorica with same luggage and bad they charged me 70 euros. (the reason was that the small bag is not allowed with u, only one bad according to them). When i asked them why they didnt charged me in Podgorica their answer was : (this is not our problem). I saw every one on my lane that they had the same amount of bags as me but nobody charged them. I talked with my travel agency also and they confirmed me that this happend to many people and u cant do anything about it. Pls avoid this airline with all cost. Have a nice day.

1  Thank Jojo P