“Delta service at MSP.”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 9 July 2019

I use a cane so I'm one of the last passengers to reach the passenger lounge. Having no knowledge of this terminal, I stopped at the top of the breezeway to ask about luggage carousels. A Delta employee, a woman in a uniform, before I could ask my question said....connecting flights are over there....I wasn't asking about connecting flights so I asked where the carousels were, she pointed in the other direction and said...over there. No offer to check her computer to tell me which carousel for my flight. Eventually, after asking several people for help, I found the carousel, my luggage was gone & the carousel had stopped turning. Luckily for me, my family appeared with my suitcase. For travellers like me, in my 80s, who must use the elevator, who walk slowly, more assistance should be provided. I don't believe the carousel number was ever announced. And if it had been announced, have you ever listened to announcements on a flight or in an airport?

Date of travel: July 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (15 504)

2 762 - 2 766 of 15 504 reviews

Reviewed 9 July 2019

The staff is friendly and check in is so easy. The crew is friendly and welcoming as you board. Service is good and entertainment is also great.my flightsleft on time and usually arrived early. A great experience. My choice of Canadian airlines!

Date of travel: July 2019
Reviewed 9 July 2019

Flew business class and enjoyed the space, the food and the service. Advance boarding was appreciated. The stewards/stewardesses were very attentive.

Date of travel: May 2019
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

I have been flying round trip at least once a year for the last 15 years and I have flown with one of their competitors once and did not like the experience. When I flew with West Jet though. It was service like no other. I’ve never flown with another company since. They’re allllways smiling and forever friendly. I will never fly with a different company. I’ll always choose West Jet.

Date of travel: June 2019
Reviewed 9 July 2019

WestJet is continuously offering a little bit less service for a little bit more money. I say that for a number of reasons but one example from this particular flight was that I was allowed to pay to change seats to another economy seat; however, I was not allowed to pay money to upgrade my seat.

I dislike the the new Connect entertainment system because I don't always want to carry around a tablet and trying to hold and watch a show on my, relatively tiny, phone is very annoying.

They do offer better seat spacing in economy than the super economy airlines (swoop / flair) and they're on par with other airlines like AC.

I give 3 stars because of the fact they have been increasing prices and decreasing service / options and they no longer, in my opinion, do anything to set themselves apart. They have become average at best.

A previous flight was cancelled due to circumstances under their control. It cost me over $1000 in lost work. I called to ask about compensation and they said someone would call me on Tuesday or at the latest the following Tuesday. After 5 weeks I followed up again and they offered me $100 in WestJet dollars with an additional $100 for the delay in response.

I wouldn't recommend WestJet but I wouldn't avoid them. I would go with whomever has the best price and flight option.

Date of travel: June 2019