“best flight from Regina to Minneapolis”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 18 December 2018

Fly out of Regina at 10:30 am, 1 hr to Winnipeg, I hr layover in Wpg and I hr flight to Minneapolis. Same thing coming back. Easily the best Regina to Minneapolis flight available.

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (15 504)

4 951 - 4 955 of 15 504 reviews

Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

This flight with the 9.5 hour lay over is NOT worth it! The flight itself was great. Seating arrangement could have been more accommodating. Enough spare seats to make passengers comfortable for the approximate 5.5 hour flight! Definitely with an upgrade to PLUS!

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 18 December 2018

Fantastic flight from Hamilton to Vancouver!!
Amazing flight and cabin crew!!!
A MINOR problem from Vancouver to Hamilton-A women tried to sneak on 2 kids under 2 and blame the flight crew. Passenger were been rude to the cabin crew and cabin crew were professional to the umpteenth degree!! They had more patience then I could have ever had!!! Kudos to you WestJet cabin crew!! You are head an shoulder above the industry standard!!!!!
Can't wait to fly with you again!!!!!

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

This was my first time flying EVER! I’m 21 years old and was so nervous, but with friendly staff, relaxing music while boarding and my partner by my side it was extremely enjoyable. I’m so pleased that I chose to fly with WestJet ❤️ Happy holidays and thank you for today!

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 18 December 2018

Flight was uneventful which is just the way we like it. The plane left and arrived on schedule. The luggage was also there when we needed it.

Date of travel: August 2018