“BA website”
Review of Vueling Airlines

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Sitting on a flight due to depart at 20:45. Now 22:10. BA allow you to book via website but upon arrival at LHR do all they can to distance themselves from the booking..including access to lounge. This kind of service determines choice of preferred airline!

Write a ReviewReviews (16 845)

859 - 863 of 16 845 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

One thing is not finding your checked in bag on the baggage belt. Frustrating enough.But getting it back is far more difficult! This airline did very little, if anything at all, to help me. I was going to walk the Camino with my wife, but it became very difficult since we had most of our equipment for this hike in that backpack.
We had high hopes when we got an email
Saying that it had been found at la Coruna airport. They just needed to know where to deliver it. I gave them the address in Spain immediately, but we waited two days and no bag showed up, despite promises it would come today! We decided to buy new equipment for the hike and start walking the next day. I tried to update the airline on our whereabouts every day since we stayed at new places. Getting through on the phone was almost impossible, and they would not let me get directly in touch with the transport company.
After one week we got a message from an albergue we had stayed three days ago that someone had dropped the backpack outside their door when they were closed, not even leaving a message. The hostess was kind enough to send it to our final destination. It cost me 15 euros, but I didn’t dare to involve the airline service anymore. So at the very end of our holiday we got it back.
Coming home starts the process of claiming all the extra costs we had returned. I have no illusions because the airline is absolutely incapable of helping me. Instead of a close follow up to make sure I get the backpack ASAP, they show that they don’t care at all. I’ll never fly Vueling again!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

First time flyer with this Arline and had read some good reviews, plus it was the only flight available from any airline that got us where we needed to be. Flight was to board at 16.55 but this didn’t happen until 17.20 and we should have been flying by 17.10. We also sat on the plane waiting on other passengers until 17. and didn’t leave until almost 17.45. These delays happen but when coupled with the landing that felt like the pilot thought the runway was a target such that the descent was fast and steep - I thought we might crash land. We hit the runway hard and very fast - I’m not religious but I prayed for the brakes to work! Not a great experience overall and I’d think long and hard before opting to fly with them again.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We have flown with Vueling before and they always provide excellent service. Check in was fast and easy, flights took off and landed on time, and the staff/crew are pleasant and helpful. My only beef is with the timing of flights to Cardiff - a 7.30 a.m. flight means a 4.30 a.m. start - not the best start to a holiday. return flight is marginally better at 9.30 a.m.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The flight was on time, no complaints. But it must be the slowest onboard service I ever experienced, I rather watch paint dry. And when they finally reached my seat they forgot half my order.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money