“Scary descent & landing as well as being late”
Review of Vueling Airlines

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

First time flyer with this Arline and had read some good reviews, plus it was the only flight available from any airline that got us where we needed to be. Flight was to board at 16.55 but this didn’t happen until 17.20 and we should have been flying by 17.10. We also sat on the plane waiting on other passengers until 17. and didn’t leave until almost 17.45. These delays happen but when coupled with the landing that felt like the pilot thought the runway was a target such that the descent was fast and steep - I thought we might crash land. We hit the runway hard and very fast - I’m not religious but I prayed for the brakes to work! Not a great experience overall and I’d think long and hard before opting to fly with them again.

Date of travel: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (18 597)

1 404 - 1 408 of 18 597 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We have flown with Vueling before and they always provide excellent service. Check in was fast and easy, flights took off and landed on time, and the staff/crew are pleasant and helpful. My only beef is with the timing of flights to Cardiff - a 7.30 a.m. flight means a 4.30 a.m. start - not the best start to a holiday. return flight is marginally better at 9.30 a.m.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The flight was on time, no complaints. But it must be the slowest onboard service I ever experienced, I rather watch paint dry. And when they finally reached my seat they forgot half my order.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Smooth flight and arrived early! I’m glad I paid a little extra to check in a bag and get my boarding pass ahead of time.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Every thing was ok, since boarding was made from terminal 4 (new one), no problems boarding the plane (delays, etc) flight departure on time, and nice and perfect attention.
Will flight vueling again.

Date of travel: December 2017
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)