“Excellent flight experience to Spain”
Review of Vueling Airlines

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Excellent flights to and from Malaga.Check-in quick and stress free, staff courteous and helpful, flights on time,baggage reclaim quick-all contributing to great holiday!,
Contrary to other reviews, a good experience.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (18 582)

3 874 - 3 878 of 18 582 reviews

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I was doing a Euro trip between the period 9.9.2016 to 4.10.2016
To make it happen I used budget airline and usually I choose the cheapest as I didn't have any preferences of the airlines.
I traveled from Munich to Porto with 1 luggage (it was with Transavia)
I was surprised when I checked in at Munich airport that it weighs 30 kilos. The check in officer was extremely nice and let it go without me even trying to reduce the weight. At that flight I did not have a cabin luggage so when arrived to Porto I purchased a cabin size bag to put some luggage in it.
When came to check in at Oport airport, I was surprised it still weigh the same.
I tried to explain my situation but all of the sudden they did not understand English.

So coming to Porto with one bag with total weight of 30 kilos, and now with two bags (without buying anything from Porto except the bag) but still bag weighs 30 kilos?!
asked the guy in charge. He replied that they check the meters every month.

I paid for the extra 7 kilos, after paying I went back in check-in line to hand over my luggage.

This time I had to deal with the other officer (not the same one who said I have extra weight) and guess what, now I have 8 kilos not 7!

I went back to the same guy who said they check the meters on monthly basis but he did not do anything.

I am very disappointed with these airlines.
I will definitely not fly with them again or recommend them to any of my friends.

This is new way of stealing passengers.

I filled a complain form but I don't expect them to reply to it or even bother reading it.

1  Thank nzh7
Reviewed 28 September 2016

4 out of 4 flights I took with Vueling were delayed, and the gates were repeatedly switched. One flight was almost cancelled due to issues with the aircraft, and then suddenly put back on, causing me some doubts about whether the airplane was functioning correctly. Communication from airline staff was very poor in every instance. Nothing was offered to improve the situation. Nothing could be said regarding our ability to catch connecting flights with Vueling itself. I have been a regular air traveler since childhood, and have never felt so uncomfortable, even somewhat frightened, of traveling with an airline.

On board, the flight attendants are just as useless. There is no announcement of when food and drink is available either over the speakers or from the attendants themselves. When I asked to be served something, I was told that service was over. I asked when it started and was told very curtly, "I passed". This, combined with the delays and gate changes, resulted in my having no opportunity to eat between breakfast and 1am that night.

Everything about my experience was so horrible that the only somewhat lower cost versus other airlines cannot make up for it. I will advise everyone I know, and anyone who reads internet reviews, to avoid this airline at all costs. It's like a bad bus service, but with planes, so it's easier to die.

1  Thank LuisadeMiranda
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Gate was changed at last minute with very little information....flight was delayed...trolley
service very slow...but price was quite good.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Excellent service, very friendly and helpful staff. Aircraft spotless. Very good value for money. Will use again