“Great value”
Review of Volaris

Reviewed 12 November 2019

This was the first time I've used Volaris. I was very pleased...they have great promotions and I was able to go to Cancun for a VERY reasonable price. I'm an American, and this was the first time I crossed the CBX bridge in Otay Mesa, California and flew totally in Mexico. I'll do it again!

Date of travel: October 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Jody V
Write a reviewReviews (6 286)

608 - 612 of 6 286 reviews

Reviewed 11 November 2019 via mobile

There are not enough characters to give you all details but just know the most important thing - DON’T USE THIS AIRLINE!!! They are horrible. Cancelled our flight, left us stranded, we missed our family event, couldn’t find our luggage, had to take a $100 cab ride 4 blocks to get back to our parking spot (we had to cross the boarder). What a mess!!! Now Volaris will not refund our money they say it wasn’t their fault! Spare yourself the stress and financial loss. Use another airline.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
1  Thank 456staceyw
Reviewed 11 November 2019

I was on time at the san salvador airport when I got to the gate departure ladie said that the flight was 2 hours late 1 and half hour went by and didn't hear any updates i made a phone call to their call center in Washington DC the repesentive Enriques Alvarez said that the flight it is 4 hours delay then after that he transferred me to the protection division no body gave an answer the ladie that I talked to she said that on her screen the flight was on time. Wich probably was big lie. The I talked to the people on the gate counter and they were terrible the only answer they will give you is that the flight was delay nothing else very incompetent people. I made a second phone call trying to talk to a manager to find out what was going on and the representative didn't gave me an answer and told me that he can't connect me with the manager. And that I have to just wait. They didn't gave me water or atleast dinner reimbursement. Very bad experience I will not flight with this airline even if they gave a ticket for free is TERRIBLE VERY BAD. at the end the flight was delay almost 5 hours ridiculous. PLEASE DON'T FLY WITH THEM. AVIANCA IS 100 BETTER AIRLINE IS A LITTLE MORE MONEY BUT IS WORTH IT.

2  Thank Noepenarivera1
Reviewed 11 November 2019

The cost for the flight from TJ to La Paz was to good to be true and it was. I picked a specific return time and they changed it with out apology and reason. Then the flight was delayed and I was not notified until I got to the airport. So my flight was pushed back about 5 hours and all I got was 5 dollars credit from the airlines. So beware when you take a flight with volaris

1  Thank FrequentFlier197309
Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

The ground crew will do anything and everything to charge you for something.
Out of 4 flights, they found 3 ways to charge extra. I'm not talking only about Cary on or a bag. Name change because they didn't get it right. Nationality, seat selection, you name it.
After accepting $320 for a flight change they called to let me know that it will be $389. When I see my credit card, $120 of those are dealer fee. From a Volaris agency!
Use Intrajet or Mickey Mouse airlines, your experience cannot be worse.

3  Thank rnmisrahi
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.