“Premium Economy at its best”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After having a bad experience on the out flight with Air France, this was a wonderful end to our vacation. Check-in very smooth, boarding the same. Seats were great with plenty of legroom. Cabin staff were very friendly and efficient. They came round multiple time to see if we wanted anything. The food was very good - even the chilli option. As always, the entertainment was second to none as it has been since my first flight on Virgin back in the late 80s (their second ever flight to the US). We cannot speak highly enough of this airline.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (8 736)

236 - 240 of 8 736 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Couldn't fault the service. Only thing was the flight over. The air conditioning was up very high and at times it was freezing. Lucky we had some blankets. BUT on our return flight we had no trouble.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We always fly with Virgin as it is a first class service. We flew first class, as we do when we go long haul, and as usual the service was faultless. The staff, food, drinks, flat beds what more can I say except wonderful. My reviews below will not allow me to click into legroom, seat space etc, but all excellent

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I always enjoy flying Virgin. The entertainment, food, and service are the best out there. The staff is extremely pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the 3rd flight on this route that we have taken with Virgin Atlantic. As with the other two flights, the service was excellent. We found the food to be good. The flight was very comfortable and we had no problems. I find that over-all Virgin Atlantic tops British Air with it's service and food. I get the impression that the personnel are trying to please - don't get that impression with BA anymore. BTW, used Virgin on the return flight and would make the same comments on that flight.