“Feel like a number”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I have come to dislike commercial air travel, and United Airlines is one of the reasons for that. The old saying of feeling like stuffed in like cattle applies to UA flights. I feel more like a number than a person, the attendants don't appear to enjoy their jobs and are rude, and UA offers pathetically small snacks for a 6 hour flight. All in all, I never fly United unless my schedule forces me to do so.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29 809)

1 857 - 1 861 of 29 809 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I was worried about the flight due to recent news but I when I boarded the flight, I saw that the attitude of the flight attendants to be very personable and helpful. They chatted with travellers and made an effort to ensure everyone had a pleasant flight.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I always spend more for first class because we like the roominess and sometimes the meals. On our flight to Aruba the plane was late getting in however still made it to Aruba on exact time to arrive. Service was okay and food selection limited but this was obviously an older plane reflected by the seats (old and worn out). Guess you just don’t get much for your money anymore!!!!
Flight back from Aruba to Newark NJ was strange plane came in hour early but wouldn’t start bordering us till 20 minutes past the time we were suppose to board and extremely rude attendants at gate. Don’t understand why a handicap person needs 6 other people to board with them. When my friend did this with her Mom to Hawaii only her and her Mother were allowed on early and not the rest of her party. If can fly cheaper then United go for it....

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Listen to this, I tried to check in 24 hours before like everyone does, and they didn't let me check in because i had 2 extra bags and it said i had to check in at the Kiosk. I reached airport and tried to check in at kiosk and it still didn't go through as they had to confirm my baggage weight and size before letting me "check in". I wish i was running a bussiness that stupid and still making money out of it. I was travelling with a family of 7 (all adults), guess which seats they give me? All middle ones and all in different rows. Awesome aren't they? Just because we were all adults AND BECAUSE WE DIDN'T check in prior (That's my fault right?). In-flight entertainment? They were charging money for each and every movie and TV show on the freaking "TV" they had running there (not even saved on their data base). And the shows those were free, had a huge AD banner across the screen making people shut the screen off anyway. I have flown with Delta and their service was impeccable. For people paying so much for a 2 hour travel, they could've at least given basic amenities which wouldn't have made me to hate them so much. This was my first time with them, and obviously the last time. 0 Stars to these idiots. I wish everyone had business sense except for how to earn loads without giving anything in return to their customers. I am sorry, they did server one thumb size bag of pretzels in there. I feel on top of the world for that.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

June 21 thru June 25 We flew United Airlines. The seats felt like they had a cardboard backing. On a 3 hour flight it became almost unbearable. I will Not be flying with them again.