“Excellence in the air”
Review of Turkish Airlines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have flown with Turkish Airlines several times, and I am now convinced that the superior service and food are a true hallmark of this carrier. I have yet to find fault with anything, starting from the ticket counter and continuing through the connecting flight. For this reason, when I travel to any eastern European country I book on Turkish Airlines, which connects to all major eastern European cities.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (16 636)

215 - 219 of 16 636 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Brand new Airbus 330-300. Super clean. Very nice service throughout airports and flights. The food is plain and completely edible (for Airline food).

The price is incredible, and well worth the added flight time for our trip. Having a night in Istanbul on both ends of the trip for dinner was well worth it.

Seat selection process was also smooth.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I flight by number of different flights operated by this air company during last 15 years, and all were very good. I have some complicated situation with lost luggage and some overbooked seats (company fault), but all were solved on very positive way. Turkish airlines care about their reputation definitely, I recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

All I can see is 5**** free food free drinks including alcohol. Great leather seats own tv watch film listen to music etc etc.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The accessibility help at Gatwick has improved over the years however nothing matched the assistance at SAW. The wheelchairs are electric- the guys helpful. Stopping for water, toilet+ duty free if you ask.
Turkish Airline was superb value. Free meals + drinks whenever you ask. Lots of great films + entertainment. The staff were helpful + assisted me when I asked. Did not visit the aircraft loos- I’m sure they are the same the world over.
Well done Turkish Airline