“overbooked plane......when will they ever clean this plane....seriously”
Review of Tunisair

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is the third flight on tunisair direct between montreal and tunis and every time the plane is dirty....before we embark....when we are sitting down to get into our aeats the plane is seriously disgusting dirty....no seat wipe... garbage on the floor of the plane...food and meal leftovers in the seats and in the pockets behind seat in front of us. This is a serious health concern at this point in time. I actually feel sorry for the flightcrew working in such filthy conditions....this time I actually witnessed dust particles coming from the air ventilation system. And the planes toilets actually has urine stains all over the floor as thick as confiture(jelly)...Please clean the plane.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 064)

11 - 15 of 1 064 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

An ancient dirty 737 with unfriendly crew, unimaginably awful “ food “ and no alcoholic beverages BUT :
Excellent legroom and on time!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I flew out with Tunisia on the 24th of May and my God what disgusting crew I struggled with my hand luggage because I need assistance at the airport and my daughter didn’t come on until later so they couldn’t help me but the flight coming back on the 4th of June what amazing crew nothing was too much trouble so so helpful they were lovely wish all Tunisia flights were like this

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Arrived 150 minutes before flight at 13.50.
Flight was delayed and we finally left at just before 5.
NO COMMUNICATION at the airport whatsoever. The person at the desk was on her personal phone most of the time and offered no reason why, what the delay was, when we would leave, in fact, when she was questioned she continually just walked away. Unbelievably rude to the point of being arrogant.
Finally a lady arrived who said what was going on, but by then everyone had had enough. No apology and then we drive in a bus to the Tunis Air plane graveyard to stand in the bus for 5 minutes cooking before being able to get on. We witnessed 3 men taking on board 7 huge manuals which did not inspire confidence. And who was at her rude best, the girl from the airport lounge.
As a business please stop offering the meals, in a word they are poor.
If people want it they will pay for a selection from a menu for fresh food. Try duty free, Make some money and re-invest.
Also try to renew a contract with the airline contract cleaners, not the best.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 2 June 2018

I found it quite a lot with Tunisiair and always been very happy but this time I flew with my family of 10 I have to have assistance onto the aircraft because my family were not with me and I was holding first I had my bags with me I had to go to the back of the plane and with heavy bags not one of cabin crew help me I had a young chap help me to the back of the plane and put my things into the overhead lockers they just stood there and watch me struggle they was rude not good b