“Very Nice Flight from Lisbon to Munich in September”
Review of TAP Air Portugal

Reviewed 25 December 2019

It was a Very Nice Flight on a board with TAP Portugal Team from Lisbon airport to Munich after my 2 weeks holiday trip to Portugal. Everything was Perfect in airports and during the flight. We landed in Munich without any delay.

Date of travel: September 2019
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank SERGUEY1969
Write a reviewReviews (20 745)

1 034 - 1 038 of 20 745 reviews

Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

Travelled on A319 there is no screen for entertainment however if you bring along an IPad there is docking on the seat back. The Economy Xtra sandwich was exceptionally good, also have cracker & cheese.

2  Thank AndersonYeung
Reviewed 24 December 2019

We are very frequent international traveler, my first TAP experience started when we were dinged for a $120 pp charge at check in for luggage. Our in flight service was horrible with no pre-drink service, no water accompanied by sub-zero temperatures in flight and possibly the worst food I've ever experienced and my bar is set pretty low in this category! Checking in together, upon arrival my luggage made it, my partners did not. We were promised a next morning. luggage delivery of which, 3 days later has not happened. We recieved a bogus contact update phone number and 0 communication updates. We even had a local call to no avail! IF YOU CAN AVOID THESE JOKERS PLEASE DO SO! Currently looking for replacement Christmas gifts and new clothes to wear. Pretenders- they won't last thru 2020!

• In-flight Entertainment
3  Thank DLB830
Reviewed 24 December 2019

I would love to write an in depth review of how many time’s passengers had negative interactions with their staff but it’s not worth my energy.

Our flight was delayed by an hour which I had no issue with but once we landed in Lisbon that’s when the hell began. We were issued new boarding passes but nobody decided to inform us that the flight would now be landing in Heathrow instead of Gatwick.

After this a rude member of staff responded to me politely asking if this is the line to board with “can’t you read” have a look at her negative body language for yourself in the picture attached.

That was my first experience with TAP air Portugal and definitely the last, I’d honestly rather walk to Banjul with my suitcase on my head than fly with them again.

2  Thank Metrerita
Reviewed 24 December 2019

We flew from Canada and spent a couple of nights at a hotel nearby the airport. The weather in Lisbon was cold and wet so we decided to go to Morocco a few days earlier than originally planned.
We boarded the flight easily and were comfortable in our seats.
Everything went well.

• Legroom
1  Thank Russchambers
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.