“TAP - Turning holidays on nightmare.”
Review of TAP Portugal

Reviewed 23 February 2018

This company will attracted you with very low prices and yes - maybe one of the lowers prices to fly to south America.

But as sooner you get to the airport and see the name TAP, you will found out why!

The airport staff is very unfriendly and will treated you as big favor they are doing to you.
The flight is always late, and the connection with Portugal even more.. we arrived there and any information is given to us.
Most of the time, its a very early or later connection and the shops are not opened - The only opens don't served food.

Well, after all of this, on long hall, when the food is coming, you probable think that the food will poisoned you.. But no, the food is the only thing good I can save here, or maybe you are so hungry and tired of waiting that anything given to you will be heavy.

After a really bad entertainment, you arrived and for your surprise they will lost your luggage.

IF YOU DONT BELIEVED ME - HAVE A LOOK FIRST, ON THEY FACEBOOK OR ANY SOCIAL MIDIA COMMENTS
99% ARE COMPLAINTS!

I have psoriasis and all my medication,(lotions and pills) was on my luggage and thanks to #TAP it became a nightmare.
I HAD TO SPENT MUCH MORE MONEY BUYNG CLOTHES AND MEDICATION THAN MY OWN HOLIDAY.

Not only that, but I was not expecting that at all - so present to family, all got lost.

it has been a year since and I still not receiving any communication from TAP.

Well, I simple giving up - as I feel like ping pong ball, and nothing is solved.

So, dont uses this company - On price wise you will regretted.

PS: I opened I a complained on the Recife Airport RECTP33939 and they never got back to me.

5  Thank KClaytonTorres
Write a ReviewReviews (12 108)

1 392 - 1 396 of 12 108 reviews

Reviewed 22 February 2018

What a great idea, to offer a Lisbon stopover at no cost. We combined a trip to Rome AND a stopover in Lisbon for the same price. 2 great cities. First time I ever flew on TAP and was very impressed. Good seats, comfortable, and decent food on the flights.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

It was a calm and nice flight. The departure and arrival were on time. Service and drinks were really good. Only the food (a sandwich) could be much better.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Cancel the flight without advice.I call Tap office that have a new flight 1 hour later
I lost next flight Lisbon -Casablanca

Reviewed 21 February 2018

A very good suprise,plane clean frendly staff,airbus a319 in very good condition,ground workers very friendly,fast boarding.