“Good Service”
Review of Swiss International Air Lines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Make sure you get to the airport way in advance. The checkin lines are long in economy. The service at the counter is great. Give them a smile and you get that back...no need to complain... I got a great seat at the exit row and enjoyed this comfort in economy. There always seemed to be food and drink available. I would fly Swiss Air again.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (8 169)

128 - 132 of 8 169 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great flight, good flight attenders, good food with complimentary swiss chocolates. Nothing to complaint at all. Would recommend to add good collection of movies though.
Would love to fly with them again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Both ways, from Miami to Zurich and our return, were wonderful flights. Because of weather, we had to land in Ft. Myers on our return but that was not Swiss International's fault, of course. Our service in both flights was wonderful. We had friendly, multi-lingual flight attendants who were more than accommodating. Even when a customer in the seat in front of me had an issue with his food (he was being obnoxious and had not pre-ordered a special meal), the flight crew and the supervisor tried by all means to help him out. My friend and I sat in 35AB and we had our own space to spread out. Although we always wish there was more leg room, it was adequate. What I think distinguishes Swiss Air above most of the rest is the plentiful and delicious food. We never went hungry, as they were always passing out either a snack, an entrée or lunch (on our return). They also passed out ice cream, chocolates and to wrap it all up, a hot towel service. I have flown Swiss before and would continue to do so. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We flew from Zurich to Boston. Great service, good food, very pleasant attendants made for a nice trip.
We paid for extra leg room on the flight and got it however there was this box under the seat in front of us that severely hampered room for my right foot. My wife had a similar issue with this box on the flight to Zurich and she wasn't so happy either. This was very uncomfortable and a minus for an otherwise comfortable flight.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On Tuesday evening 26 June I took LX735 from Amsterdam to Zurich. Departure was delayed by roughly 1 hour and 20 minutes due to late arrival of the aircraft (which was due to delays on earlier flights of this aircraft (HB-IOK, A321-111) which was caused by congestion and air traffic restrictions in parts of the European airspace that day. Boarding took rather long and I think part of the problem is that legacy airlines, such as Swiss (and many other European airlines) have all adoped (many elements of) the low-cost model and included several types of economy tickets, whereby hold luggage is not included in the tickets at the lower end of the spectrum. So even though there are restrictions on what passengers can take with them as hand luggage, if there are too many passengers bringing on board the maximum carry-on luggage allowance, there is just not enough space in the overhead bins. This causes additional delays.

The aircraft cabin was clean and looked relatively new/fresh (despite the age of this aircraft which is somewhere between 19 and 20 years, according to airfleets), so it seems that Swiss takes good care of their aircraft (cabins).

My seat (29D) was ok and legroom was sufficient.

Despite delays, the flight itself only took 1h10, so less than the scheduled 1h30.