“Convenient and Affordable for Business Travel”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

Traveling on Southwest Airlines from the Washington DC area to Milwaukee was convenient and affordable. By booking direct with the airline I was able to select the business class option, take advantage of the early check in option, secure an early boarding seat assignment, and I got two coupons for an “adult beverage” for the round trip flight.

I highly recommend Southwest Airlines. The rapid rewards point system is great. The points don’t expire and they can be used for ANY FLIGHT! No blackout dates and no restrictions for domestic and international flights.

1  Thank Beverly2025
Write a reviewReviews (44 000)

1 526 - 1 530 of 44 000 reviews

Reviewed 17 February 2020

Seriously disappointed in SWA. Flight from MCI stopping in Denver (to pick up 9 yo grandson) then on to San Diego for a cruise was canceled due to ice storm. Swa had no other flight options that would stop in Denver and get us to cruise in time. So we drove to Denver though the ice storm and flew first swa flight out the next morning with our grandson. Swa did not charge us the difference for our flight out of Denver but did charge us the difference ($600) for our grandson’s flight and our return flight to Denver. They said those changes were our choice, not because of cancellations. It is not a choice to send a 9 yo to San Diego over night by himself and it is not a choice to return to Kansas City when your car is in Denver! Swa had an opportunity to save the day but chose instead to give us reason to never fly swa again.

Date of travel: January 2020
1  Thank sroven
Reviewed 17 February 2020

Love Southwest! We purchased early bird check-in and I'm so glad we did. We were in A group which worked both ways for us. We were able to board the plane in the first group and choose our seats. That was important to us because my husband has a fear of flyer, I didn't want him to end up in a sit he was not comfortable.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank marcusandmargaret
Reviewed 17 February 2020

My son was bringing my two granddaughters (age 5 and 4) for a visit. I have not seen them in about three years. Two days befre the flight his ex wife said he couldn't bring them.
I callled SWA to cancel and to get either a refund or put the tickets in my name. They told me because I booked the (Wanna get away) there was no refund or transfer of the ticket. I explained to them that they are only 5&4 yrs old and that they will not be flying in the next year.
All they said was (Sorry). Well SWA you are sorry. I will never recommend you!!!!!!!!

1  Thank H2472NCscotts
Reviewed 17 February 2020

Really Outstanding Service and made the arrival time despite having to leave a bit late.The Cabin Crew was Very Attentive and Polite!

Pilot "Nailed the Landing" like landing on Silk. If you've ever landed in Las Vegas before, you can appreciate this due to all the "Crosswinds." In other words, "very Hard to Do.!"

A Fun Flight!

• In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank alozano541
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.