“SUPER FLIGHT ON SWA !”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Gate agent in San Juan was most friendly and the Flight Attendants made it an even better flight. I believe everyone on board the aircraft had a great flight also!

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (31 175)

609 - 613 of 31 175 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight had a lot of turbulence. The pilot got us there safely and ahead of time. The flight home had no turbulence and was also great safe flight..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I advised the flight attendant that the floor below my feet was wet, but she insisted I put my bag under it because we needed to take off. She refused to get me something to put under it as it would “delay the plane and we needed to depart.” So, I put my backpack underneath the seat in front of me. And to my dismay 15 minutes later, everything was soaked. My backpack smelled so unbelievably foul, it had soaked through my backpack and my laptop case, soaking and ruining my laptop, therefore causing me to have to buy a new backpack, laptop, and case. When I showed the flight attendant and expressed my concerns, she asked “if I wanted some napkins to put down on the floor to try to dry it up”. I am so incredibly angry and frustrated. Ugh.
I am unable to post pictures of my laptop, and backpack as they are too large, but this was the floor! I even showed the flight attendant how wet it was and she still told me to put my stuff under immediately so we could take off. Sheesh. I’m not happy at all.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight was cancelled due to fog in San Diego but Southwest was able to rebook us and get us there 4 hours late. Not bad considering it was beyond their control.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I fly Southwest whenever possible. I spring for the Early Bird Check-In to get a better position in line. I have found them to usually be on time (often early), as uncomfortable as everyone else these days, much better with their baggage policy (you can check two bags for free), and very fun when you get one of the "comedian" flight attendants. Pricing reasonable and much simpler than many of the other airlines. In several of the places I go, their choice of airport works better for me (examples, Dallas Love and Chicago Midway). My only wish would be that I wouldn't have to go through Houston anytime I fly out of Corpus.